Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Three Mobile - Written Cease Notice Details

Options
  • 07-05-2015 4:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭

So three.ie are upping their prices and i was planning on leaving them anyway
    SIM only customers who wish to cease their contract, port to another operator or migrate to 3pay may do so at any time by giving written notice, which will be effective 30 days after Three receives the request.

I got this from http://www.three.ie/terms-conditions/services/bill-pay-sim-only-terms-conditions/

Does anybody have know what details three.ie required when a customer submits a written cease notification?. I assume my own account details but what address should the letter be sent to? Is there an electronic channel it can be done by?

I tried getting the details via their online support but basically got the run around and am hoping someone here can save me the pain.

Comments

Advertisement