Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lottery is totally fake

Options
  • 07-05-2015 4:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Euro million , lotto and daily million is fake etc it's a scam , don't play. Best advice I have given , rest is upto u all. Don't play its your money . It's all scam of getting money from you all. I have seen everything but can not do anything. Sorry guys but this is truth. It's all set up like t v channels.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

Fcuk you Herrick, this is worse than the big Christmas lie we were all led to believe in :(

• Registered Users Posts: 13,702 ✭✭✭✭BoatMad

given that the chances are greater that you will be run over by a bus, indeed the lottery is a fake. never bought a ticket in my life, so am safe from buses for now

Herrick786 wrote: »
    Euro million , lotto and daily million is fake etc it's a scam , don't play. Best advice I have given , rest is upto u all. Don't play its your money . It's all scam of getting money from you all. I have seen everything but can not do anything. Sorry guys but this is truth. It's all set up like t v channels.

Lol, everyone knows the chances are billions to one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

Lol, everyone knows the chances are billions to one.

Like getting sick on a Saturday

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

I went to school with a lad who's parent's won around 300k on lotto back in the day, they did the house up with a big extension, went on holiday, and got a new car but that was pretty much it...

Its defo a scam the fact that I nor you haven't won it OP, I demand a refund from the national lotteries of the world for the harsh treatment of not awarding me my monies.... :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

Conspiracy theory forum that way
    >
    Dead money but hardly a scam.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 803 ✭✭✭jungleman

Ah I see what this is...trying to pull off a bit of reverse psychology, eh?

You want to put everyone off buying Lotto tickets so you can have it all for yourself, OP!!

I'm not falling for it. I'm going out to the shop now to buy all of the Lotto tickets.

THE MONIES WILL BE MINE.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,554 ✭✭✭bjork

I have a system
    it never fails
    Big money payout any day soon

• Registered Users Posts: 2,597 ✭✭✭emeldc

Fcuk it in anyways. I get scammed twice a week. I can't help it :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭Dav

I was just playing "Close the nonsense threads lottery" and this one came up... Must be your lucky day OP.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement