Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

11 Irish tattoo artists to follow on Instagram.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

Title is a bit weird as several of them aren't Irish, so I was thinking it should be 'tattoo artists based in Ireland' but then there is an Irish guy based in London listed on it too so.. I dunno.

But the work seems to be solid and it's good that someone is promoting them anyway, so fair play.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,121 ✭✭✭✭Jimmy Bottlehead

Is it just me, or are the photos used in the article by and large not that fantastic?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Is it just me, or are the photos used in the article by and large not that fantastic?

and for the most part are the love hate or dublin studios.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

That back piece is woegious

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭colosus1908

Not syced.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,503 ✭✭✭Sinister Kid

That's what I was thinking. When I clicked into the article I was expecting something a bit more wow. It seems to me that there was very little effort put into it.

Advertisement