Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancel for terrible service

Options
  • 07-05-2015 5:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

I would like to cancel my package with eircom. Since installation you have provided an awful service. have asked for a technicians inspection on numerous occasions and nothing happens. The package i pay for was supposedly high speed braodband 100mb+ and one of your agents had it set up for 12mb. now im told its 40mb. the dsl light goes on and off intermittently. i have been forced to work in my office on weekends due to poor service and non existent service. my 4g on my phone is quicker. sometimes i am 4-5 hours without connectivity. also the 5g channel has been disabled by your agents and only the 2.4g channel is accessible. this is despite numerous modems being replaced. Numerous resets of the modem etc etc. service is 3rd world poor. please advise of when i can get you to take your equipment from my property??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Bigpaul15

The below is the response you will need to the question of me ringing your customer service agents. tried this and not resolved.

7 hours on hold trying to contact them?? And on web chat email etc. etc.??? My broadband issue?? an issue is a slow connection, not having no proper system since day 1.. To be honest your service is a disgrace and your agent’s attitude and skills leaves a sour taste. Have now successfully moved our company package away from Eircom as well as 5 friends thus far and will be doing the same with every other person possible. Sky and UPC from now on for business friends and family. EIRCOM ARE A DISGRACE TO IRELAND. PS comreg tend to agree with my grievance and are contacting yourselves as we speak.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Bigpaul15 wrote: »
    The below is the response you will need to the question of me ringing your customer service agents. tried this and not resolved.

7 hours on hold trying to contact them?? And on web chat email etc. etc.??? My broadband issue?? an issue is a slow connection, not having no proper system since day 1.. To be honest your service is a disgrace and your agent’s attitude and skills leaves a sour taste. Have now successfully moved our company package away from Eircom as well as 5 friends thus far and will be doing the same with every other person possible. Sky and UPC from now on for business friends and family. EIRCOM ARE A DISGRACE TO IRELAND. PS comreg tend to agree with my grievance and are contacting yourselves as we speak.

Hi Bigpaul15

I'm sorry to hear you feel you are receiving third world service and I'm very sorry to hear of the delays however I had been responding to your Tweets Yesterday @eircom requesting that you DM your details to enable me to look in to this further when you stated that you were finding it difficult to contact eircom over the phone.

The offer for me to look in to this is remains if you would like to PM me your eircom land line number.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement