Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gas Boiler Service

Options
  • 07-05-2015 5:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭

Hi,

I was onto the office a while ago about a Gas Boiler Service which we booked 2/3 weeks ago.  The earliest date available to us was yesterday which we accepted and we paid €79 on 24th April.

Yesterday the service man came out and looked at the boiler and informed us he was unable to service it due to its make  and the fact its difficult to get spare parts for it.  My girlfriend spoke to him and accepted this.  He said he could carry out a safety check which we declined as given we have to pay someone else to come and service it we might as well get it all done at once.

My girlfriend rang earlier to see when we could get a refund however due to data protection they cannot deal with her...fair enough so I rang myself.  However the office have informed me they need to investigate it and if we don't hear from them in 10 days to ring back.  I wonder if you could take a look into it and help us get our refund?  It should be as simple as we haven't received the service so we are due a refund however I may be missing something.  In any case I would appreciate your help please.

I will pm my details to you if that helps?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi Techno_Toaster,

Thanks for your post.

We can see that a private message has come in from you - thanks for that. We will liaise with the Home Services team tomorrow and you will be updated ASAP.

Regards,
    Una

Advertisement