Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deleting a thread.

Options
  • 07-05-2015 6:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭

I wish to have 2 threads removed for several reasons. I e-mailed the forum mod a few days ago and got no response.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,311 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

When you say email, do you mean you sent a PM? And you say mod singular, there should be always at least two mods on all forums.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

If you don't get a response within a day or two PM the Cmods.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

I was afk when I got the PM from the OP but I forwarded it to Co-mods who have done as requested so this can be marked resolved.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement