Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Steakhouse or burger joint near the 3arena???

Options
  • 07-05-2015 6:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend a steakhouse or burger joint near the 3 arena for tomorrow night?

Or anywhere nice to eat and have a drink?!

Going to take that woo hoo!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,321 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Take what? : D

Where are you staying?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

On the luas stop at bus aras:
    http://www.galwaybaybrewery.com/brewdock/

It's a craft beer pub and they do nice food.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Birneybau wrote: »
    Take what? : D

Where are you staying?

At home :pac: I'm from dublin. Just want to eat near the point
    Slydice wrote: »
    On the luas stop at bus aras:
    http://www.galwaybaybrewery.com/brewdock/

It's a craft beer pub and they do nice food.

I know this place! Pass it everyday when I get off the train at connolly. I'll check out the menu. This could work. Good call.

• Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭subpar

Try the Green Room Bar or the Gibson Hotel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭Lovely Bloke

amdublin wrote: »
    I know this place! Pass it everyday when I get off the train at connolly. I'll check out the menu. This could work. Good call.

https://twitter.com/BrewDock/status/596320651373346817

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭gipi

The Harbourmaster, near Connolly Station serves decent grub

• Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

I've had some deadly grub in the Marker Hotel, just across the river at Grand Canal Dock. They do great early bird/pre theatre specials. They are very good at cranking them out speedily, as they have so many show goers of their own, due to the Bord Gais Energy theatre being on their door step. They also have a great roof top cocktail bar, that has terrif views over the city.

Where ever you decide to go, ring ahead and make a reservation. All of the restaurants in the area, can be jammers on show nights.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 709 ✭✭✭Ranchu

Theres a new eddie rockets on North wall quay at the ifsc right on the Liffey.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭AndonHandon

The Boat do good pub grub and it's a cool setting (a boat on the Liffey beside the Sam Beckett bridge).

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Ranchu wrote: »
    Theres a new eddie rockets on North wall quay at the ifsc right on the Liffey.

Where exactly is this? If I walk down the liffey past the ifsc (milanese etc) am I going in the right direction?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Its across the road (on the quay) from Milanos.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 709 ✭✭✭Ranchu

amdublin wrote: »
    Where exactly is this? If I walk down the liffey past the ifsc (milanese etc) am I going in the right direction?

Yes. It's just past milanos. It's in one of those glass units on the the Liffey side of the street. Its not a normal Eddie Rockets though. It's just called Rockets.

Advertisement