Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Orchid v6 clone

Options
  • 07-05-2015 6:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Well, having waited 2 weeks for my first RBA....it arrived from Fasttech.....complete with a spinning negative post that revolves beautifully
    in the little post hole on the deck :D No threads as such, just horizontal grooves that I presume match the horizontal grooves in the post hole...
    but don't :) Want to get into rebuildables and now I'm not a happy bunny.
    I have one good negative post though, so I suppose a single coil build will have to do! This rant is now over :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

Chinese quality control is a bit hit and miss alright

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

You'll have to send it back, or at least open a ticket with them (they'll ask for a photo of the deck posts turning).
    They might not even get it sent back and will just send you a new deck. FT are slow as fk, but I've had no issues with their cusomer service (except for it too being slow as fk).

Oh, in the meantime where are you based?
    I have a spare Orchid deck I can probably loan you, if the v6 uses the same deck as the v4 that is.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 noelyf

I thought about sending it back but decided it's not worth the hassle for under a tenner :). I was thinking of getting a v4 for €25 too.Just looking for an easy deck to build dual coils on really, as a newbie ;). I'm based in Kerry and thank you very much for your offer mate :D

Advertisement