Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Chelsea v Liverpool 10/05/15 4pm Sky

1234568»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,006 ✭✭✭donfers

Liverpool by far the better side - no cutting edge though and nothing much to boast about against a chelsea side that were't at full tilt

Kirby wrote: »
    You either find a lot strange, or that's your go to defence mechanism for when you feel embarrassed.

You went searching through my post history and pulled posts from years ago.

Well done

Not sure what you angle is tbh :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,502 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

You either find a lot strange, or that's your go to defence mechanism for when you feel embarrassed.

Jesus, that was a creepy post.

Lock your doors rarnes! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,751 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

donfers wrote: »
    Liverpool by far the better side - no cutting edge though and nothing much to boast about against a chelsea side that were't at full tilt

Ha

• Registered Users Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭Sanity_Saviour

donfers wrote: »

lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,037 ✭✭✭✭niallo27

What are you trying to prove. Your having a go at probably one of the easiest going posters in here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 593 ✭✭✭ician

haha gerrard's interview, brilliant

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,037 ✭✭✭✭niallo27

lol

Why lol. I thought Liverpool were the better side.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

rarnes1 wrote: »
    You went searching through my post history and pulled posts from years ago.

Well done:

Years? Those posts were in the last few weeks.

Frankly I find your penchant for calling people strange, strange in itself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,018 ✭✭✭Barr

Draw a fair result given the game. Hazard has never been so poor all season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Liverpool were better for me too. We never got going, although after the opener id thought we'd breeze it.

Mikel was terrible, at least RLC won a few tackles and was willing to engage and get clpse to the Pool. Mikel was a passenger.

No real clear cut chances for either side either TBH.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,640 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Lol that was well played by Gerrard

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,502 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Gerrard roasting the Chelsea fans in his interview:
    Nice of them to turn up for once

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Nib

Classy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Still bitter Stevie? :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Banter by Gerrard. :D

Better than a generic answer youd usually hear. Well done.

I thought it was a nice quip personally. :p

Years? Those posts were in the last few weeks.

Some were a few months ago, I had to sadly check.

Some were even in different forums and had zero to do with the subject in hand. It was just a weird pot shot to have.

Tbh, I'm finding this exchange slighty creepy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 960 ✭✭✭Crackle

Ha, fair play Stevie.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,006 ✭✭✭donfers

Chelsea deserved league winners no doubt and even half-trying their defense managed to prevent the pool win

lfc badly lacking up front and chelsea's excellent defense key to title win

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,603 ✭✭✭grumpymunster

Gerard showing exactly what he is delighted he never signed for us not deserving of a decent club. Someone should tell him the fantastic Liverpool support well they returned tickets for today's match.

Some were a few months ago, I had to sadly check.

Some were even in different forums and had zero to do with the subject in hand. It was just a weird pot shot to have.

Tbh, I'm finding this exchange slighty creepy.

I gave a comment about gerrard being a goal threat and taking him off being a mistake, and you made a snarky "You even watching the gamez, l0lz!" type post.

If you are going to take a pot shot at me, don't be acting the innocent when I take one back. And it's not a baseless shot either. I hope you realise now how often you call people "strange" when you feel embarrassed. There are tons of posts of you doing it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 960 ✭✭✭Crackle

Gerard showing exactly what he is delighted he never signed for us not deserving of a decent club. Someone should tell him the fantastic Liverpool support well they returned tickets for today's match.
    Ah jesus, twas a harmless comment. A cheeky comment giving a little back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

Does that completely rule out the treble for Liverpool?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,948 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

I gave a comment about gerrard being a goal threat and taking him off being a mistake, and you made a snarky "You even watching the gamez, l0lz!" type post.

If you are going to take a pot shot at me, don't be acting the innocent when I take one back. And it's not a baseless shot either. I hope you realise now how often you call people "strange" when you feel embarrassed. There are tons of posts of you doing it.

Are you the resident psychologist or something? You're finding an awful lot of deeper meanings in people's posts.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,067 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

He was giving a little back as they were on his back with signs and everything. The saying if you can't take it don't give it comes to mind

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,829 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

What the fock is going on in here?!

If you are going to take a pot shot at me, don't be acting the innocent when I take one back.

Yeah my original point still stands. Gerrard was playing as a sweeper and was playing in our own half.

I can take an argument, in fact I welcome it. I just find it incredibly weird to trawl through various non football forums to find out when I said a word. Not to mention accusations of illegal streams. Again, weird.

PM if you want to continue this fantastic exchange, I doubt anyone else wants to read this.

Apologies to thread readers btw

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Love that comment from Gerrard

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Essien

Fair play to Gerrard. If you're gonna give someone stick for 90 minutes you should expect a bit back at some stage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭smileyj1987

Does that completely rule out the treble for Liverpool?

Ah sure your chance of a treble was ruined by the mighty MK Dons

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭Sheepy99

So many keyboard warriors, so little sunlight..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

Cheers Chelsea :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,509 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Lol wtf like woot!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Yeah my original point still stands. Gerrard was playing as a sweeper and was playing in our own half.

I can take an argument, in fact I welcome it. I just find it incredibly weird to trawl through various non football forums to find out when I said a word. Not to mention accusations of illegal streams. Again, weird.

PM if you want to continue this fantastic exchange, I doubt anyone else wants to read this.

Apologies to thread readers btw

Awwww... keep it in here. Its great craic watching him bang his head off his keyboard and seeing what random words it auto corrects to.

Advertisement