Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DC's Legends of Tomorrow (CW)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,134 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Will move to Tuesdays on January 24th

That's interesting. Is it switching with The Flash or taking a later time slot do we know?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,090 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Penn wrote: »
    That's interesting. Is it switching with The Flash or taking a later time slot do we know?

It's replacing No Tomorrow which is after The Flash

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,773 ✭✭✭connemara man

Will move to Tuesdays on January 24th

Main question is does it now become 3rd in the viewing order or still 4th

Main question is does it now become 3rd in the viewing order or still 4th

Third as it will be after flash and before Arrow. But I think it doesn't really matter when you watch it as it doesn't really affect Flash and Arrow that much

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,773 ✭✭✭connemara man

Third as it will be after flash and before Arrow. But I think it doesn't really matter when you watch it as it doesn't really affect Flash and Arrow that much

Oh it matters to me. :pac:

I oddly don't mind reading spoilers but I'd hate to see something that would give away something from arrow

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

Shut the front door! :D

Up till that point, my main take away was that the development of Sara Lance and Mick Rory was going well.

That got a grin outta me though :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,180 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Heat Wave is the highlight so far, Mick is one funny ducker.

When is this back I assume as next Thursday is turkey day over there it is on a break.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,834 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

When is this back I assume as next Thursday is turkey day over there it is on a break.

Back in two weeks with the final episode of the 4 way crossover.

Cool I have yet to watch SuperGirl so I can catch up hopefully in the next week. Hope Eobard the slimy git gets through unscathed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,258 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Bit of copyright infringement by Nate. Man of Steel who's more powerful than a locomotive?

And the first show to begin the crossover setup. So only Supergirl and Flash are on next week while Arrow and Legends take a break

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Bit of copyright infringement by Nate. Man of Steel who's more powerful than a locomotive?

And the first show to begin the crossover setup. So only Supergirl and Flash are on next week while Arrow and Legends take a break

And a little pop shot by the former Supes in "How can you be brave if you are invulnerable" stuff

Routh- She looks like my cousin about Supergirl was a great line :)

He was a very underrated Superman/Clark Kent.

Routh- She looks like my cousin about Supergirl was a great line :)

He was a very underrated Superman/Clark Kent.

Yeah that was good . Loved when Heatwave asked Kara to call him.

Also we should be seeing more of
    Stein's daughter
    in upcoming episodes as she has been given a recurring role in the show.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭pah

Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra - when Felicity couldn't talk after the time jump :D

Gave myself a nerd high 5 :(

When the walls fell...

We are Earths Mightiest Heroes line was Marvelous...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

We are Earths Mightiest Heroes line was Marvelous...

Also the comment about Steel's outfit making him look like a "star-spangled idiot" was another dig at Marvelous things.

Have fun storming the castle was ruined in the trailer, still made me laugh a lot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,734 ✭✭✭larchielads

duridian wrote: »
    Also the comment about Steel's outfit making him look like a "star-spangled idiot" was another dig at Marvelous things.

Brilliant, loved that comment

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,134 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Line of the episode had to go to Mick.

*Cisco explaining trans-dimensional thing that can allow Kara to contact them on Earth 1*
    Mick (wandering past): Call me

• Advertisement

Latest episode
    Was a bit hard to tell there, but did John Barrowman use a stunt double when fighting Sara?
    :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭ZeroThreat

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Latest episode
    Was a bit hard to tell there, but did John Barrowman use a stunt double when fighting Sara?
    :rolleyes:

I hope he did, he's kinda old isn't he?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,663 ✭✭✭✭MJohnston

Barrowman has always had the most obvious stunt double, at least until Darkh came along. But Barrowman's double just doesn't move anything vaguely like him which makes it so obvious, even before you can see his face.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭ZeroThreat

MJohnston wrote: »
    Barrowman has always had the most obvious stunt double, at least until Darkh came along. But Barrowman's double just doesn't move anything vaguely like him which makes it so obvious, even before you can see his face.

Darkh's character deserved to die simply for the audacity of copying Darth Vader's 'Kill 'em over the TV' trick. :D

This has really become my favorite of all the CW shows.

This week was brilliant what effect would happen to everyone if George Lucas didn't make movies.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

This has really become my favorite of all the CW shows.

This week was brilliant what effect would happen to everyone if George Lucas didn't make movies.

You can just tell how much fun every single one of them is having with this show and this episode was just good craic from beginning to end.

And Mick's bedroom... Ha! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

I know it's just a TV show, but a timeline where George Lucas doesn't write & direct the first 3 Star Wars, that's absolutely frightening/not worth dwelling on...

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Good episode this week I though, considering DC is Marvel's opposition and Disney own Marvel which in turns owns Indiana Jones and Star Wars made it very enjoyable, they got Lucas' voice spot on I thought :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭McLoughlin

Shame they didn't tell George not to make the prequels

• Advertisement

Fun episode and even willing to take a dig at themselves with Rip's comment about the actor playing Vandal Savage.

Advertisement