Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DC's Legends of Tomorrow (CW)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,834 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Another great episode this week.

This has now defiantly become my favorite of the CW DC shows it's just fun fun fun.

Mick :) I drink beer because I like getting drunk.

I like watching this show because I like fun entertainment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Just the right combination of action, comedy and story progression.

The thing chasing Eobard was cool...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,053 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

Where oh where is Captain Cold or will it be before he became Captain Cold. Only 7 episodes left. Great episode the fight between the 2 and the change or naration

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

One thing I don't understand, Stein was present, or at least like everyone witnessed Eddie shoot himself to erase Wells/Eobard from existence in The Flash Season 1 finale, I mean he knew of Eobard in his Wells disguise.

So, I guess my question is why didn't he cop on/realize who they were dealing with when the word speedster was mentioned?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,053 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

Why could Eobard not get enough speed to travel in time in the vault does he have to be going in a straight line? Can he not phase through stuff

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,450 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    One thing I don't understand, Stein was present, or at least like everyone witnessed Eddie shoot himself to erase Wells/Eobard from existence in The Flash Season 1 finale, I mean he knew of Eobard in his Wells disguise.

So, I guess my question is why didn't he cop on/realize who they were dealing with when the word speedster was mentioned?

he thought he was dead..it was only when he heard the name he knew

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

He never saw him as eobard and i guess he assumed he was dead when eddie shot himself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,134 ✭✭✭✭Penn

You answered your own question. Eobard was supposed to have been erased from existence, so he must have thought it was just a new speedster. It was only when the idea of the speedster being a time aberration was mentioned that he realised if Eobard was somehow still alive, he'd be a time aberration for exactly that reason, so it must be him.
    Why could Eobard not get enough speed to travel in time in the vault does he have to be going in a straight line? Can he not phase through stuff

I think the vault was protected against the likes of that. Just guessing, but given how speedsters can travel through time and cause aberrations, it's likely the Time Masters know how to protect themselves and things from speedsters, so Rip probably wouldn't have hidden it in a vault that a speedster could easily break into.

Penn wrote: »

I think the vault was protected against the likes of that. Just guessing, but given how speedsters can travel through time and cause aberrations, it's likely the Time Masters know how to protect themselves and things from speedsters, so Rip probably wouldn't have hidden it in a vault that a speedster could easily break into.

Given that it even held Black Flash, even for a moment, would lend credence to that

A Rip roaring yarn again this week. (Pun intended)

• Advertisement

If there was an award for most improved show, It'd be Legends Of Tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,663 ✭✭✭✭MJohnston

I dunno, at least LoT was fun last season, whereas Arrow has been pretty dull for at least two. This year though, Arrow might be top of the pile (and they're all good this year)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Mick's intro was the best.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Mick's intro was the best.

I came in to post this, brilliant intro, reminded me of Shameless

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,258 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Yeah Mick should do the intro on every episode.. of every series

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

So because its Christmas not alone do they let rip go, they let him walk off with the piece of the spear..ok Sara

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭crazyderk

Axwell wrote: »
    So because its Christmas not alone do they let rip go, they let him walk off with the piece of the spear..ok Sara

I had that issue too but when I thought about it what else was there to do?
    Rip knew he wasnt going to be shot so why not just walk away?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

It was more why let him walk away with the part spear I had the issue with. They could have just taken it off him instead of letting him just walk off with it and then later back on the ship comment how Rip got away with the part of the spear like he made some dastardly escape when in reality they just let him walk off with it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,450 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Yeah Mick should do the intro on every episode.. of every series

He's definitely the most improved character on it, didn't like him at the start but since Snarts gone his character has dramatically improved

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Mick is a great character in almost every scene.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

Mick is a great character in almost every scene.

my favorite character from all 4 shows

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,134 ✭✭✭✭Penn

I really like when he plays serious too. Both he and the writers allow him to have those serious moments but still stay so true to the character.

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,141 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

One thing I HATE about the show. The end of the intro...

So please don't call us heroes. We're Legends

• Registered Users Posts: 10,663 ✭✭✭✭MJohnston

Those ****ing 'saga sells' do my head in. They might have made sense in the pre-Netflix era when people had to wait for re-runs, so they'd have these narrations to introduce the entire show and let people jump right in. But (a) people don't watch TV like that anymore (b) the shows have become too serialized to ever be able to jump into mid-flow.

The 'previously on' bits are fairly equally unnecessary too, as they just end up spoiling the episode half the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭spektorfive

Been watching odd eps here and there this season. I thought last week was great and knew noting about this week. Thought the 3000 setting might be fun but then turn into the "Medieval" crap. I hate all that King Arthur stuff and was so happy when Nate said all that stuff was legend and we might get something different. Nope the boring old Knights of the round table crap.
    If star girl had made all this stuff happen, isn't that changing the time line in a major way? no one seem to have a problem with it. Also Rip/Dark came across a bit silly. "You have till dawn"... which should be enough time for you to come up with a plan to beat us.
    I will say I'm happy with Rip turn. When shows turn someone "bad" they usually don't push it this far so it's easier for them to turn them back to "good". It's look like their taking the hard road with Rip.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

This week's episode was epic...

This week's episode was epic...

Mmmm Gideon

That was great episode I have to say.

Yeah, it has been knocking them out of the park this season - probably the show I look forward to most every week at the moment...

Martin's "distraction" was great, and it was nice to see Franz Drameh (Jax) allowed to do a British Accent (albeit probably slightly posher than his own accent).

Also the whole homage to The Martian scene was very amusing.

• Advertisement

"I don't need super speed to kick your ass", Matt Letscher nails it as Eobard Thawne, hopefully they'll bring him back for Season 3.

Advertisement