Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DC's Legends of Tomorrow (CW)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,258 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I laughed more than I should have at Stein singing. Was just so unexpected, then Mick joining in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,134 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    "I don't need super speed to kick your ass", Matt Letscher nails it as Eobard Thawne, hopefully they'll bring him back for Season 3.

Considering he was only really brought in to show how he became Harrison Wells in Flash S1, he's been absolutely incredible in all his subsequent appearances, and particularly this year. He completely outshines Darkh and Merlyn (and I love Neal McDonough), and the hints at a friendly backstory between him and Rip could lead to a great story arc.

Whether he's back for Season 3 of LoT or even comes back in a minor recurring role in Flash S4 (because no way should they go with another Speedster main villian), he's earned his role as the true Reverse Flash.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,590 ✭✭✭LLMMLL

Penn wrote: »
    Considering he was only really brought in to show how he became Harrison Wells in Flash S1, he's been absolutely incredible in all his subsequent appearances, and particularly this year. He completely outshines Darkh and Merlyn (and I love Neal McDonough), and the hints at a friendly backstory between him and Rip could lead to a great story arc.

Whether he's back for Season 3 of LoT or even comes back in a minor recurring role in Flash S4 (because no way should they go with another Speedster main villian), he's earned his role as the true Reverse Flash.

Yeah I thought he was very good. I kinda bought that hes not a bad guy and that he just wants to stay alive. Even though he's totally evil.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Great episode and every thing Mick did was gold:

Stein: "Did I or did I not win six six Carlins?"
    Mick: "No"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Oooohhhh, an interesting turn of events indeed. Always great to have Dominic Purcell and Wentworth Miller re-united. The Final 2 episodes should be very very interesting...

The opening to this episode felt like they found out they had their episode number cut so had to get the complete spear quickly.

Did get a Firestorm transmutation though.

And why not send the bulletproof guy to get the blood by himself?

Great episode. Mick really is the star of the show, such a great character. And great to have Snart back. As hammy and cheesy as, well... ham and cheese :D

It was a bit of a chore last season, but this season has been great for the most part. It's just constantly fun.

So is it a double episode next week, since iZombie is back the following Tuesday?

CastorTroy wrote: »
    So is it a double episode next week, since iZombie is back the following Tuesday?

Could be actually. I heard there's only two episodes left so would make sense.

Edit: Actually, no. Wikipedia lists them as March 28th and April 4th.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,834 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

The season finale is due to air on April 4th there will be no episode of the Flash that week so iZombie will fill in there.

Wasn't sure if wiki was right with the Legends dates since I assumed iZombie would replace it. But I see now the next episode of Flash after next week is TBA.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,053 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

Wasn't sure if wiki was right with the Legends dates since I assumed iZombie would replace it. But I see now the next episode of Flash after next week is TBA.

It will but just for that week it replaces flash

• Registered Users Posts: 11,053 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

The opening to this episode felt like they found out they had their episode number cut so had to get the complete spear quickly.

Did get a Firestorm transmutation though.

And why not send the bulletproof guy to get the blood by himself?

Actually it was the opposite it went up from 14 to 17. Only so much running around with 4 pieces especially when they know where they are. Could have made the 3000 into a separate episode maybe

Someone tell me why they could not go back 20 years and get the blood easily?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Someone tell me why they could not go back 20 years and get the blood easily?

Because they didn't know exactly where Tolkein would have been........

Because they didn't know exactly where Tolkein would have been........

After they spoke with Tolkien. Before having to call a cease fire

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I think that was my favourite LoT episode ever. Massively fun.

I loved the running joke of punching Mick, and the "bad guy monologue" line was great :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭crazyderk

How many episodes are in season 2?

crazyderk wrote: »
    How many episodes are in season 2?

17. Finale is next week. Should be a good one!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

So Mick may have competition for intro's, enter Mr. Eobard Thawne..

Fantastic f*cking episode. Just so so great.

Actually, I really really hope they don't kill off the Legion of Doom and instead just have the Legends face them next season too, with maybe some team changes on both sides (get rid of Merlyn or Darkh, keep Thawne and Snart) and add some new people. And I can see Amaya leaving the team regardless of whether they manage to bring her back or not.

Just have them face the Legion again but for a different MacGuffin. The Legion and Nate have been such great additions (Amaya too, but I think her story is more over) and have made LoT truly fantastic throughout this season.

Amaya has to be brought back just to ensure Vixen is born.
    Why did Jax have to try to explain things. Everyone else was just shot and got it over with.

Thought Thawne's perfect reality would involve him being back in his time since that's what he wanted in The Flash season 1, if I remember correctly.
    I'd say the Black Racer will be released to get Thawne

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭crazyderk

I assume this has to be a different reality/dimension or something as its not impacting on the Flash/Arrow episodes

crazyderk wrote: »
    I assume this has to be a different reality/dimension or something as its not impacting on the Flash/Arrow episodes

Bingo, it's Eobard's reality where Eddie didn't die..

Amaya has to be brought back just to ensure Vixen is born.
    Why did Jax have to try to explain things. Everyone else was just shot and got it over with.

Thought Thawne's perfect reality would involve him being back in his time since that's what he wanted in The Flash season 1, if I remember correctly.
    I'd say the Black Racer will be released to get Thawne

I imagine it has something to do with the Black Flash, as to why he has not time jumped to the future, hope they explain that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,734 ✭✭✭larchielads

None of thawnes reality makes sense if he has the flash's mask but yet nothin on the flash even resembles his timeline even though the shows cross over and impact on each other???????

None of thawnes reality makes sense if he has the flash's mask but yet nothin on the flash even resembles his timeline even though the shows cross over and impact on each other???????

Felicity being dead doesn't either does it?

It's a bubble universe which will be undone

• Advertisement

Well that was quiet the finale for the best show of the DCTV Universe.

Advertisement