Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DC's Legends of Tomorrow (CW)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,134 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Really looking forward to this. They learnt a lot of lessons in Season 1 and greatly improved things for Season 2. Season 3 looks like it could be even better.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,835 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Ok start to the season something felt off.

Major spoiler in all the evening media in the States.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,053 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

Legends I admit did disappoint as the ending was so quick
    (but Sara and that Lady Time Lady will be getting together that and she works for the Big Bad I think).
    I am not a fan of Maya and wonder what her angle will be this season. Rory's 1 liner of course are brilliant and him and Sara are the best followed by Jefferson and Stein.
    If I hear what is true I will be disappointing
    Nate and Palmer are just MEH. Give it a 6.5/10

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,134 ✭✭✭✭Penn

A solid enough start to the season. Can't really expect much from season premieres I always find, they wrapped up the cliffhanger from last season and set up some things for this season. It'll probably take another 2-3 episodes to start kicking off again.

Rip being so dismissive of Sara and the Legends was the only bit that felt truly off though. A) He's hardly one to talk and B) While they did screw a lot of things up they also, y'know... saved the world and time itself quite a few times.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,180 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Since the end of last season Rip has been off setting up his new thing which probably gave him some time to reflect on the Legends, again just like The Flash it was a washy way to fix the potential major cliffhanger from end of last season. Needed more dinosaurs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,258 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

The way the Caesar thing was going with him not being detected, I thought it was leading to a reveal that someone was displacing people in time for some reason.

As for Rip, it seems he's okay with the Legends and is just keeping up the front for the Bureau. Like I assume he knew where his portal device was but he was happy to let them keep it.

Speaking of Rip, is Arthur Darvill doing something else these days as think he was just listed as Special Guest star this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

So Victor Garber is gonna be leaving the show (due to another commitment) sometime during Season 3, but he will remain a series regular.

http://deadline.com/2017/10/dcs-legends-of-tomorrow-series-regular-exit-cw-series-victor-garber-1202186307/

Damn he is such a great character brilliant actor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭jrkb

A bit meh for me wouldnt mind seeing him being replaced.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    So
    Victor Garber is gonna be leaving the show (due to another commitment) sometime during Season 3, but he will remain a series regular.
    Could you not have used spoilers for this?! Standard practice has always been to spoiler anything that hasn't aired yet.

• Advertisement

So Victor Garber is gonna be leaving the show (due to another commitment) sometime during Season 3, but he will remain a series regular.

http://deadline.com/2017/10/dcs-legends-of-tomorrow-series-regular-exit-cw-series-victor-garber-1202186307/

I wonder how they are going to work around this because isn't Stein the main part of Firestorm as in they got Jackson to merge with him. Will they but it someway that he is now Firestorm alone due to something that happens or will Steins powers go to someone else

I wonder how they are going to work around this because isn't Stein the main part of Firestorm as in they got Jackson to merge with him. Will they but it someway that he is now Firestorm alone due to something that happens or will Steins powers go to someone else

Titanic
    reference from Stein :D

Learnt from my gaffe last week...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,835 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Titanic
    reference from Stein :D

Billy Zane as well I had a good giggle at that.

That was also the best acting I've seen, from Zane.

Great callback from Garber

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭jrkb

Rubbish 1st two episodes il give it till the crossover if it hasnt got any better thn im out.

Titanic
    reference from Stein last week,
    Terminator
    and
    JAWS
    references from Nate this week, what'll be referenced next week? Answers on a post card.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭the baby bull elephant

Titanic
    reference from Stein last week,
    Terminator
    and
    JAWS
    references from Nate this week, what'll be referenced next week? Answers on a post card.

Surely you can't ignore the
    Prison Break
    reference?!

Is it me are they already starting the arc for
    Stein to leave with his arguing and do to this safer
    I have heard there is a funeral in the crossover

Prison Break
    reference?!

I'm in. :D

• Advertisement

Prison Break
    reference?!

Completely missed that one :pac:
    Is it me are they already starting the arc for
    Stein to leave with his arguing and do to this safer
    I have heard there is a funeral in the crossover

So for the crossover the heroes will face their
    Nazi counterparts
    Barry & Iris getting hitched
    & a POSSIBLE
    funeral

So when
    Stein departs
    , who becomes the o
    ther half of Firestorm with Jax

Steins daughter maybe

Steins daughter maybe

To
    kick the bucket
    or become the other
    half of Firestorm
    ?

Seems they're obliged to make a Prison Break reference at least once a season.

Once again Firestorm is kept apart. Why wouldn't Stein go in the jump ship?

Enjoying Gideon's developing personality. Just hearing her say "Ah bollix" was funny. Now if we get to see her in physical form again, it would also be cool. I see she's now got her name in the credits as well.

Has Nate put on weight/muscle?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Enjoying Gideon's developing personality. Just hearing her say "Ah bollix" was funny. Now if we get to see her in physical form again, it would also be cool. I see she's now got her name in the credits as well.

I'd love to see the physical representation of Gideon again, that episode where she appeared in Rip's mind, was probably my favourite episode so far.

Her name has always been in the starring credits, although they've added her middle name this year (Amy Louise Pemberton whereas it was just Amy Pemberton in Season 1 and 2), so it catches your eye a bit more.

To
    kick the bucket
    or become the other
    half of Firestorm
    ?
    the other half as she would share steins dna

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Has Nate put on weight/muscle?

Looks like he put a lot weight on. Doesn't suit him imo.

the other half as she would share steins dna
    The only problem I see with Steins daughter been the other half is isn't she having a baby can't see the CW doing an arc where she leaves the child I suppose they could make it that they changed something so she now not pregnant
    I had 3 ideas of what they could do
    1) Jak somehow absorbs Stein's part of his powers and he is Firestorm

2) Jak's leaves and after a few episodes they have to save him by finding someone to meld with ( a rehash of how they found Jak

3) Stein's daughter and him find out they can meld straight away

Lucas Hood wrote: »
    Looks like he put a lot weight on. Doesn't suit him imo.

There is a lot of muscle gained, just look at his upper back and lats.

• Advertisement

Yeah he seemed more muscley in an earlier scene but think was one of the shots near the end where his face seemed chubbier

Advertisement