Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DC's Legends of Tomorrow (CW)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Good episode this week.
    Zari figuratively burning the team at the start
    E.T reference
    Stein's departing storyline set in motion
    A grandson named Ronnie
    Who becomes the other half of Firestorm when Stein does depart

• Registered Users Posts: 11,053 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

The only problem I see with Steins daughter been the other half is isn't she having a baby can't see the CW doing an arc where she leaves the child I suppose they could make it that they changed something so she now not pregnant
    I had 3 ideas of what they could do
    1) Jak somehow absorbs Stein's part of his powers and he is Firestorm

2) Jak's leaves and after a few episodes they have to save him by finding someone to meld with ( a rehash of how they found Jak

3) Stein's daughter and him find out they can meld straight away
    Looks like there going to try the first idea and maybe Stein dies (funeral in crossover) thinking its Stein from it works for a bit but then need goes to idea 2 when Jak's can't handle all the power Maybe BABY Ronnie from the future

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭jrkb

Not impressed with this,cant wait till the crossover cause I dont want to miss anything to do with that and then im giving up on legends.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭Squaredude

I've already given up on Arrow and I think this will soon follow.
    Why did Stein have to get back to 2017 right then and there. They have a time machine, he can go whenever he wants and not miss a thing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭tvnutz

This is by far the best of the 3 shows. Its just enjoyable and funny. Flash and Arrow have lost it completely.

• Advertisement

Wouldn't say Flash & Arrow have lost it, just plenty of room for improvement..

• Registered Users Posts: 11,053 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

tvnutz wrote: »
    This is by far the best of the 3 shows. Its just enjoyable and funny. Flash and Arrow have lost it completely.

The Flash is trying to go back to its easy going ways of Season 1 it's just a bit jarring after the seriousness of last season and season 2. It will get there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,834 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Mick is awesome :)

Mick's vampire stake.

Edit; give Mick his own show.

So
    John Noble
    is voicing this season's big bad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,258 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

For some reason Zari reminds me of Mrs Doyle at times when I see her. Like when she went back to see the psychic.

• Advertisement

Mick is awesome :)

Mick's vampire stake.

Edit; give Mick his own show.

Mick was Dracula (eurgh)

I actually forgot about that, as I'm sure a lot of people had. Was the first thing I remembered seeing him in after John Doe

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,275 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

I think Arrow has lost it. its just a mess now and I have giving up on it was thinking of giving up on Legends too but its ET themed episode was just brilliant a classic even if it was not in any way original and had a couple of time issues as mentioned above. It was a fun episode with lots of laughs that I would gladly watch again.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,180 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Outside of Legends/Flash and Prison Break he hasn't really shined too much mad to think his first role was Home and Away. He wasn't that bad in Blade, never seen John Doe myself.

John Doe was great.

Outside of Legends/Flash and Prison Break he hasn't really shined too much mad to think his first role was Home and Away. He wasn't that bad in Blade, never seen John Doe myself.

He was grand, it's the film which was crap

Yeah it wasn't great when does this end for Christmas?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,090 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Yeah it wasn't great when does this end for Christmas?
    Well TVShowTime have episode 9 down for 5th of December but there is another episode listed so I'd say 12th of December

Another great episode it's hands down the best thing in and about the Arrowverse.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Another great episode it's hands down the best thing in and about the Arrowverse.
    It's so much fun - having Damien Darhk back again works. I love how he also started laughing when he see the Jefferson / Stein swap.

Oh and in case anyone is unaware, the background on Kuasa that Ray mentions, can be seen in the first season of 'Vixen', the animated series.

• Advertisement

WooHoo that's why I stay away from spoiler what a great return at the end of this week's episode :D

I wish I hadn't the appearance spoiled on me. Still cool to see.

Was looking to see when the Constantine CW Seed series is meant to start (next year) and I see the Freedom Fighters:The Ray is due to start tomorrow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,108 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

CastorTroy wrote: »
    I wish I hadn't the appearance spoiled on me. Still cool to see.

Was looking to see when the Constantine CW Seed series is meant to start (next year) and I see the Freedom Fighters:The Ray is due to start tomorrow.

Constantine is getting his own series is that right.I think he's a great character but the series he had with the women annoyed me,it didn't work.

Constantine is getting his own series is that right.I think he's a great character but the series he had with the women annoyed me,it didn't work.

He's getting an animated web series like the Vixen series

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,134 ✭✭✭✭Penn

What a f*cking brilliant episode. Just when you think LoT might have a bit of a downer of an episode being the midseason finale and dealing with Stein's death... "Beebo hungryyyy...."

The show is so ridiculously ridiculous. It's just so much fun, and Snart with the Stein puppet was just f*cking genius, as was Darhk showing up as Odin.

I'm kinda glad Jax has gone though. His acting was a lot better than last week's episode with Stein's death, but especially without his powers now he's just surplus to requirements. Would much rather they maybe bring in another new character, as Amaya, Nate and Zari have all worked really well and kept things fresh. I also never got why Jax's mechanic skills seemed to be so incredible and important considering they have Ray as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭jrkb

Thought is was only an average episode a bit to ridiculous at times but as said above a great return at the end.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

The episode was hilarious. Right away with Stein getting the Arrow music as he fired from a toy bow, I knew it was going to fun. Despite knowing the title, I still didn't expect the laughter as Beebo, God of War, appeared on his palanquin. Really good - loved Ray also having the resurrected Beebo lecture about evolution and global warming.

They even had some good drama moments - Jax's exit wasn't something I was expecting but, if he had to go, it at least made a bit of sense in the way they did it. I wonder will Wally replace him? He talks about how he feels a bit of an outsider, left out in Team Flash and the Legends are basically a team of outsiders and misfits.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,134 ✭✭✭✭Penn

ixoy wrote: »
    The episode was hilarious. Right away with Stein getting the Arrow music as he fired from a toy bow, I knew it was going to fun. Despite knowing the title, I still didn't expect the laughter as Beebo, God of War, appeared on his palanquin. Really good - loved Ray also having the resurrected Beebo lecture about evolution and global warming.

They even had some good drama moments - Jax's exit wasn't something I was expecting but, if he had to go, it at least made a bit of sense in the way they did it. I wonder will Wally replace him? He talks about how he feels a bit of an outsider, left out in Team Flash and the Legends are basically a team of outsiders and misfits.

God actually Wally could be perfect to join the Legends. At least it'll stop Flash from having to shoehorn in reasons why Wally isn't there or what he's up to. He's not good enough to be a superhero in his own right so joining a team could help him and mature him, and his powerset could work well with some of the others.

Damn I actually kinda hope that happens now.

Also, the little giggles of Beebo throughout the episode just killed me. Such a small thing but just added so much.

Odin with two eyes :p those were some rediculous vikings :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,773 ✭✭✭connemara man

LOS is the best of the DC universe. Its so self aware so they know what they can and can't get away with.

Advertisement