Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DC's Legends of Tomorrow (CW)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,180 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

And Iris?

Not sure there has been any other Iris in the comics yet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,258 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Think Nate said that part?

I knew Black Sails was lying to us. :)

I know the pirates weren't the smartest bunch but no one thought to ask why she needed a boat if she was a captain.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Mick was brilliant in that episode again, he's 1 of the best characters on TV at the moment, the comedic timing and the chemistry with the rest of the cast is just brilliant. He could have played the whole "that's hot" thing with Sara very creepy but it was funny the way he did it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,434 ✭✭✭kerplun k

I’ve just binged season 2,
    This was clearly the highlight.

Lift six foot, seven foot, eight foot, BENCH

Victor Garber has some voice, great presence in the show too, Mick nearly steals that scene just the nonplussed look he is giving Stein then joins in, music is such a large part of the show it often gets forgotten.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Constantine
    will be back for Episode 15 and the Season finale.

Victor Garber has some voice, great presence in the show too, Mick nearly steals that scene just the nonplussed look he is giving Stein then joins in, music is such a large part of the show it often gets forgotten.

Yeah, it’s epic.
    The whole thing was brilliant, from Micks reaction to the whole team, oh and the NASA guy. Brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,053 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

Heard
    Franz Drameh is back for the final.
    Fire totem perhaps to become firestorm again

Good call seems very likely.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

I'm waaaay behind but!
    ET episode
    !!! :)

• Advertisement

I stole Jerry Garcias glasses hahahahahaha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,060 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

I stole Jerry Garcias glasses hahahahahaha

Hi annoyed I'm Dad

I don't like jam bands, Darhk is such a great villain.

Started season 3, it’s dawned on me that this show is the new Quantum Leap.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,060 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Episode 15 Character Appearance/Cameo
    Jesse Quick is meant to be in Episode 15 along with Constantine

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭crazyderk

I have to say, i kind of like Wally in this. His Character is a bit different, a bit more fun. I think it might work quite well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,834 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Just spoilering a complete post and not giving any idea what's under the spoiler is a bit sh1tty.

At least say if it's about the aired episode or something else or something up coming?

354-Z? Shouldn't Rip be trying to stop ancestors sleeping together? :)
    Wonder what it is. Always some secret.

Now to see how Wally gets on.

Dahrk's definitely more enjoyable than his time on Arrow.
    And Ray gets to spend some time with his wife

Meant to say as well that Ray and Norah were lucky that everyone in Germany back then spoke English in German accents

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭tvnutz

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Meant to say as well that Ray and Norah were lucky that everyone in Germany back then spoke English in German accents

I think they explained this very early on in the show where all the legends have some sort of device or some sort of thing within them that they can understand every native language where they go. Obviously designed to ignore that type of plot hole of them being able to understand every language

• Advertisement

Yeah someone said about the ingestible translator. And for Norah we'll just assume magic.
    And i know the show would be much less enjoyable if we questioned what happened

I get what you mean though. Why the accents all of a sudden?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,450 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

CastorTroy wrote: »
    354-Z? Shouldn't Rip be trying to stop ancestors sleeping together? :)
    Wonder what it is. Always some secret.

its ok when they're lesbians. No chance of offpsring :)

Neal McDonough is the 2nd best thing on the show..

Theory time, and I've only kinda picked up on it, but there are similarities between Mallus &
    Savitar
    , both came to be after the Legends and
    Barry
    screwed time.

Both are godlike villains, trapped in other dimensions, being the ultimate puppet masters, pulling strings through others. Also, Mallus exists simultaneously throughout all of time, which was Savitar's ultimate goal.

When Sara Lance spoke directly to Mallus, he has expressed a personal interest in her for unspecified reasons, reinforcing the implication that he has ties to the Legends.

So someone on Legends is Mallus, or somehow becomes Mallus,
    similar to how Barry's time remnant became Savitar

Also Rip asked Gideon to delete file 354-Z, as Sara can't know the truth about Ava.
    TL;DR What if Ava Sharpe is Mallus

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Theory time, and I've only kinda picked up on it, but there are similarities between Mallus &
    Savitar
    , both came to be after the Legends and
    Barry
    screwed time.

Both are godlike villains, trapped in other dimensions, being the ultimate puppet masters, pulling strings through others. Also, Mallus exists simultaneously throughout all of time, which was Savitar's ultimate goal.

When Sara Lance spoke directly to Mallus, he has expressed a personal interest in her for unspecified reasons, reinforcing the implication that he has ties to the Legends.

So someone on Legends is Mallus, or somehow becomes Mallus,
    similar to how Barry's time remnant became Savitar

Also Rip asked Gideon to delete file 354-Z, as Sara can't know the truth about Ava.
    TL;DR What if Ava Sharpe is Mallus
    No Ave is not Mallus and the file deleted is down to who she is related to and it may be someone who was bad
    In relation to your theory When Vixen and Zari went into there dream state they were told that he was someone who was captured as was pure evil and put locked away in the other plane of existence and it was the unravel of time that was doing it so not Savitar and given how the end of Savitar played out I do not think they want to touch that again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,275 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

So I did not even bother to watch the constantine zombie episode as have no interest in that stuff and everyone seemed to be doing episodes about zombies last week. Did they forget when Halloween is or just shoot during Halloween?

I did watch this weeks time loop episode do and found it to be brilliant. I would easily watch it again. Very funny and great references to Star Trek TNG and Groundhog day too. I have to ask do why were they wearing white outfits? I did miss the very beginning of the episode so maybe missed something there. Was it to do with ABBA or something?

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

AMKC wrote: »
    So I did not even bother to watch the constantine zombie episode as have no interest in that stuff and everyone seemed to be doing episodes about zombies last week. Did they forget when Halloween is or just shoot during Halloween?

I did watch this weeks time loop episode do and found it to be brilliant. I would easily watch it again. Very funny and great references to Star Trek TNG and Groundhog day too. I have to ask do why were they wearing white outfits? I did miss the very beginning of the episode so maybe missed something there. Was it to do with ABBA or something?

Constantine episode is an exorcism not zombies. I
    t is about a girl with a demon who is the big bad for the season plus a plot line for Sara that may happen.
    You should watch not meant to be a Halloween episode

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,275 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

Constantine episode is an exorcism not zombies. I
    t is about a girl with a demon who is the big bad for the season plus a plot line for Sara that may happen.
    You should watch not meant to be a Halloween episode

Awe ok . Exercism thats even worse. Who thought that would be good? This is a sci-fi time travel show not Buffy the Vampire slayer type show.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,134 ✭✭✭✭Penn

AMKC wrote: »
    Awe ok . Exercism thats even worse. Who thought that would be good? This is a sci-fi time travel show not Buffy the Vampire slayer type show.

The show has always had supernatural elements to it as well as sci-fi / time travel. The entire plot of the first season was about the recurrent reincarnation of ancient Egyptians. Not to mention Vixen's powers are supernatural too rather than science-based, and Damien Darhk's as well.

I don't think the odd episode based around supernatural-type stories rather than just sci-fi / time travel all the time is a bad thing. Helps keep the show fresh. And Buffy occasionally strayed into sci-fi stories too.

Advertisement