Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DC's Legends of Tomorrow (CW)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,180 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Wasn't a great episode very boring

How many episodes does this season have?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,060 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

How many episodes does this season have?

1 more

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Sad knowing that the best DC TV show only has one more episode, and that's it then until October..

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Sad knowing that the best DC TV show only has one more episode, and that's it then until October..

Bad time of year this, there's loads of shows finishing and others with weird schedules, Lucifer for example isn't back for a few more weeks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,688 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Awwww

All eyes on Kursk. Slava Ukraini.

Mick
    I'm not dying today

Damien Darkh
    You literally stabbed me in the back

also Wally's callback to
    Flashpoint
    , when
    trying to convince Amaya not to change history

Wally thinking it was Barry they were going to save. :p

Wally thinking it was Barry they were going to save. :p

And Ray saying
    Run Barry Run
    :pac:

Or Ray again saying stuff about Nora in front of Damien :pac:, Neal McDonough's facial expressions were priceless..

And Ray saying
    Run Barry Run
    :pac:

Or Ray again saying stuff about Nora in front of Damien :pac:, Neal McDonough's facial expressions were priceless..

I can go inside her..................Not like that

• Advertisement

pjohnson wrote: »
    I can go inside her..................Not like that

It's a shame he'll probably be
    killed off
    in the finale.
    Darkh now I mean, not Ray

Wow just realised that Ray and Nora are married IRL those entendres just got funnier

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Wasn't a great episode very boring
    What?!!?! An episode where they go back in time to get John Noble to mimic himself by having Ray fly into the ear of his actual wife is boring?! It was hilarious!

Or Obama being chased by a telepathic gorilla and then later having him provide calm advice on how to deal with a demon conundrum.

Loved the Darkh stuff too - he's got great chemistry with the cast. He's probably done at the end of next week, but he'd actually work well as a new Legend. Love him mocking the Waverider's screens that don't do nothing and his interactions with Ray.

ixoy wrote: »
    What?!!?! An episode where they go back in time to get John Noble to mimic himself by having Ray fly into the ear of his actual wife is boring?! It was hilarious!

Or Obama being chased by a telepathic gorilla and then later having him provide calm advice on how to deal with a demon conundrum.

Loved the Darkh stuff too - he's got great chemistry with the cast. He's probably done at the end of next week, but he'd actually work well as a new Legend. Love him mocking the Waverider's screens that don't do nothing and his interactions with Ray.

Legends Damien > Arrow Damien.

Plus Legends doesn't take itself as serious as Arrow did or does..

I expected more from the penultimate episode gotta admit the John Noble stuff was good but the Obama stuff was phoned in, reminded me of the Condoleezza Rice family guy joke, a little part of me was expecting Nate to be there as old man Nate with Amaya, the Mallus stuff was boring, no time collapse yet time is his prison, Darhk and Mick with a little help from Ray really delivered once again, I'm still wondering what will happen with Rip too, he is a little too odd to not go full on darkside this time too, he is still playing a very long game in all of this with everyone and anyone else the pawn.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,258 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

How is this show even linked to the other shows. This is so much more entertaining.
    Looking forward to next week's finale now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,090 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Jes Macallan, who plays Ava Sharpe, will return as a series regular in the fourth season

Jes Macallan, who plays Ava Sharpe, will return as a series regular in the fourth season
    Could be Ava 13
    ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,134 ✭✭✭✭Penn

I think between adding her and Constantine, we can forget about Rip becoming a full member of the team again. Which is a shame as I like his character and he's been relegated to a bit-part over the last two seasons.

Anyway, really enjoyed this episode. Darkh was great, and there were several great moments throughout. Obama was pretty good and Sara going to him for advice was genius. But once again, LoT takes an idea so stupid and cheesy like having to go to John Noble for help and makes it work. I don't know how they keep getting away with it, but it was absolutely terrific and worked brilliantly (especially combined with Darkh's acting).

Only thing that confused me was Mick using his fire gun considering he has the fire totem and can literally shoot fire himself, but a minor complaint.

Hard to see how they're going to resolve the Nate/Amaya story though. Would be a shame to lose either character.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,053 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

Penn wrote: »
    I think between adding her and Constantine, we can forget about Rip becoming a full member of the team again. Which is a shame as I like his character and he's been relegated to a bit-part over the last two seasons.

Anyway, really enjoyed this episode. Darkh was great, and there were several great moments throughout. Obama was pretty good and Sara going to him for advice was genius. But once again, LoT takes an idea so stupid and cheesy like having to go to John Noble for help and makes it work. I don't know how they keep getting away with it, but it was absolutely terrific and worked brilliantly (especially combined with Darkh's acting).

Only thing that confused me was Mick using his fire gun considering he has the fire totem and can literally shoot fire himself, but a minor complaint.

Hard to see how they're going to resolve the Nate/Amaya story though. Would be a shame to lose either character.

In fairness Rip is a bit character due to him being lead in other shows. He could die this season.

I say that Mick is still using his gun as he is familar with it and it works unlike his fire totem going by last episode. Amaya is definitely gone only need to see if Nate goes with her

I had forgotten Noble was is Lord of the Rings and his Australian accent threw me for a second

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,102 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

Penn wrote: »

Hard to see how they're going to resolve the Nate/Amaya story though. Would be a shame to lose either character.[/q]
    Amaya reminds me of the girl in Constantine ,I really don't care about her at all ,Nate could be a great character if he was a little more bad ass.
    I can't see RIP going anywhere he set up the wave rider and the time company unless they kill him but suppose that's an episode where they prevent that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I think that final battle was the most bonkers thing I've seen in a long time.

Genius, hilarious, but bonkers. :)

They did a good job with the loose ends in fairness. They'll be starting fairly clean in Season 4.

Worst Orgy Ever

Weeeeeeeeeeee

I'm too old for jewellery :D

This better get a full run of 20+ episodes next season.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Witch b1tch

Great wrap up to the season, hopefully loads more next season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,450 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Those hawk flying chicken people...lol Mick gets all the great lines.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I knew the title of the episode was "The Good, The Bad, and the Cuddly" and said to myself that Jonah Hex and Beebo will probably make an appearance. By the time it got around to the big showdown with Mallus though, I had forgotten all about Beebo again and was pleasantly surprised... No other show could get away with this stuff...

I really hope Gary keeps recurring next year.

I liked Gary first :p Good side character hope he gets a bigger role next time round.

• Advertisement

Beebo can't breathe
    , man that was a fun end. And to 2nd Also Starring LeVar Burton's point from earlier, no other show could pull off that finale without it's audience rolling it's eyes.

Also
    THAT BELLY FLOP TO FINISH OFF MALICE
    :D

And I called it last week jokingly, but didn't expect they'd go through with
    killing Damien Darkh, him taking Nora's place as Mallus's vessel/ going back in time to do it

Now we wait until October..

Advertisement