Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DC's Legends of Tomorrow (CW)

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

CastorTroy wrote: »
    How could John not know about the ball kick paradox? Everyone knows that.
    Great way of explaining it to all the viewers though. The Mick and John dynamic is brilliant though.
    As good as it is to see Maisie again, a shape changer would be handy on the team.
    Shape changer could have gotten boring quickly though, having Maisie as a different personality should be fun
    I wonder do they ever groan when Sara makes one of her "Squad save the queen" type puns
    The puns and in jokes are part of the brilliance of the show.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,258 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Clareman wrote: »
    Great way of explaining it to all the viewers though. The Mick and John dynamic is brilliant though.

Shape changer could have gotten boring quickly though, having Maisie as a different personality should be fun

The puns and in jokes are part of the brilliance of the show.

True the shape changing could get boring. Just if she's sticking around will have to see what she can bring to the team. And while being hot may be enough reason to have her in the team, I don't think it's useful in a fight. :pac:

And I enjoy her puns, but there has to be at least one take where people can't keep a straight face

Meant to say, I was wondering why the food delivery girl looked familiar. She's Kaya in Z Nation

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

When the show wraps for it's midseason finale, it won't be back until April 2019.

https://comicbook.com/dc/2018/11/12/legends-of-tomorrow-season-4-midseason-premiere-airdate-the-cw/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,090 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    When the show wraps for it's midseason finale, it won't be back until April 2019.

https://comicbook.com/dc/2018/11/12/legends-of-tomorrow-season-4-midseason-premiere-airdate-the-cw/

CW did something similar with Supergirl last season but came back for two or three episodes in January and then took break until April. Hopefully there are no breaks when it comes back.

• Advertisement

Ah crap.
    Remember when this was probably the least enjoyable of the Arrowverse shows? Now it's the best by a clear margin.

So because of them we'll never get Swamp Thaaaaang?
    And a Swamp Thing call out from John.

Lucky Ava didn't turn into a clone embryo or something. Also handy it transformed the clothes, or they would have to explain where they got the uniforms from

Ah crap.
    Remember when this was probably the least enjoyable of the Arrowverse shows? Now it's the best by a clear margin.

So because of them we'll never get Swamp Thaaaaang?
    And a Swamp Thing call out from John.

Lucky Ava didn't turn into a clone embryo or something. Also handy it transformed the clothes, or they would have to explain where they got the uniforms from
    DC Universe are developing a Swamp Thing show at the moment, a lot of the cast has been revealed already.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

So Nick Zano posted about why he wasn't in this week's episode and it also explains why Nate is off with the Time Bureau for the first part of the season, because it means his filming schedule wouldn't be as demanding if the majority of his scenes are just him and Gary, and mostly confined to the one set. Word on the street is Ep 6 is a Nate-centric episode though, so hopefully it won't be too long before he's back on the Waverider, but I'm glad him and his family are doing well and the producers/writers were accommodating with making sure he got time off when he needed it.
    I’m not in tonight’s episode and there’s a valid reason behind it...
    Three months ago Leah gave birth to our second baby... She had a very complicated/stressful pregnancy that she handled with total strength and grace. Very long story internet short, our baby came into this world and went straight into the NICU (neonatal intensive care unit)... About 24 hours after arriving she needed a life saving surgery, one that required her to fight through 9 hours of surgery then another 2 hour emergency procedure after that surgery. She was a day old.
    We almost lost her in front of us but this baby girl is pure warrior queen and fought every single day. She spent little over a month in the NICU at #BCChildrensHospital where a team and I mean a literal team of extraordinary minds worked together daily to keep her alive. We are forever grateful to our surgeon Dr. Baird and the kindest, most caring, beautiful nursing staff that saw all of us at our worst and eventually at our best. Family, friends and our doula JoJo pulled us through....
    Taking time off a tv show isn’t as easy as it sounds and there are so many moving parts in order to do so and if it weren’t for @gberlanti & @phil.klemmer being great human beings and family men themselves this experience could have been much different for my family. So I wanted to take this opportunity to thank Greg & Phil, thank my cast mates(slash)siblings for picking up scenes and losing days off, our production team piecing together the schedules and my crew for caring so much #Legendsfamily ...
    Leah would ask me “are you hiding our daughter from the world?” The answer is obviously no but I had FEAR... She has been doing so well in recovery I was afraid of changing ANYTHING in the slightest way, including sharing her arrival...
    Today I decided to let fear go.
    She’s happy, healthy and loved. Welcome (3 months late) to the world baby girl.

https://comicbook.com/dc/2018/11/12/legends-of-tomorrow-nick-zano-child/

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

So Nick Zano posted about why he wasn't in this week's episode and it also explains why Nate is off with the Time Bureau for the first part of the season, because it means his filming schedule wouldn't be as demanding if the majority of his scenes are just him and Gary, and mostly confined to the one set. Word on the street is Ep 6 is a Nate-centric episode though, so hopefully it won't be too long before he's back on the Waverider, but I'm glad him and his family are doing well and the producers/writers were accommodating with making sure he got time off when he needed it.

https://comicbook.com/dc/2018/11/12/legends-of-tomorrow-nick-zano-child/

Am excuse me for a minute, I think there's something in my eye

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭sioda

And he's given Gary valuable screen time which is all pricelessly cringe worthy

• Advertisement

Which included a wee Audrey 2 homage with the killer plant.

Nate was someone I wasn't sure of at first but grew on me. Same as Zari

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

How awesome was it that the review they read for "Swamp Thaaaang" on AV Club was actually an excerpt from a review AV Club did of a Season 1 episode of "Legends of Tomorrow?" Yep, it's true. This show's brilliant and really just shows how much it's come on since the first season.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,053 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

Great episode would not mind Sara as my camp leader. Having the 4 work off each other was great and proves you don't have to use all Legends at the same time. I was not a big fan of Amari but so far Charlie could be okay. Looking forward to
    Nora
    been back

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,180 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

She was like locked in the closet I was going to flash her later. GARY :D

Biff finally gets the line right!

Trust Mick to come up with that character. Of course we also have him to thank for Godzilla.

He's always up to no good that Biff

I'm glad Legends spun off from The Flash and Arrow :D

I'm sure Ava's thoughts (and a lot of people watching) were "Damn you Biff!"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

"Loot?" :D

The whole cast are having so much fun on that show. The chemistry between everyone is fantastic.

The new cast members are good too. Mona is great addition, and who knew Tom Wilson could sing?

Still the best of the Arrowverse shows...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭the baby bull elephant

Mr E wrote: »
    and who knew Tom Wilson could sing?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,773 ✭✭✭connemara man

This is such a great TV show
    Mick has the best lines and Dominic Purcell's delivery is fantastic!
    It's pure fun, the chemistry between the actors is incredible and theres great monster of the week stories

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Legends has gotten better with every season, and it's been pretty f**king perfect since Season 2, so that's quite the achievement. It's one of the best shows on TV at the moment and deserves a lot more viewers and praise than it gets.

It was great having Nate back on the Waverider this week, but splitting the time between The Waverider and The Time Bureau this season, has been fantastic and allowed for a lot more fun to be had.

• Registered Users Posts: 778 ✭✭✭princemuzzy

one of my favourite hours each week simply brilliant

loot !!!!!!

Best episode in a long time in politically correct, the show is great

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

That was fun! What the hell did Constantine do? :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,834 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Can't be a bit of Psycho killer puppets :)

Mortal life is full of disappointments - Constantine summing up life with a single line.

Mr E wrote: »
    That was fun! What the hell did Constantine do? :o

Going by next week’s promo which looks absolutely mental, nothing good

So basically Legends are doing their own
    Flashpoint
    ?

• Advertisement

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    So basically Legends are doing their own