Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DC's Legends of Tomorrow (CW)

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

What a show. To actually use the romance of 'Romeo and Juliet' against the end of one of the best Bromance's committed to screen and still give it emotion.. The show's light years ahead of the other DC CW offerings.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,832 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Brandon Routh is awesome! and will be missed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,180 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Wild Dog getting a lot of name-drop the past couple of episodes wonder is he about to board the waverider

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,090 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Wild Dog getting a lot of name-drop the past couple of episodes wonder is he about to board the waverider

Wild Dog wouldn't suit the show, Curtis maybe as they are down a Science guy. Plus isn't Renee running for Mayor of Star City?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,053 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

Wild Dog wouldn't suit the show, Curtis maybe as they are down a Science guy. Plus isn't Renee running for Mayor of Star City?

Unless it is Ryan Choi.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 11,053 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

They have episodes just not many ( 2 to 3) legends may have 1 more then that so I say they do not want to put them out all at once

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,090 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Nice it's back tonight in America so is The Flash

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Flash is already out. :)

Not loving this season of DCLOT, to be honest. It's a bit disjointed I think.

• Advertisement

Not as funny as previous seasons a lot of heartbreaking moments and crappy actors playing the bad guys Damien Darhk aside.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,256 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I've said before that it seems to be due to Constantine. So much of his stuff is so dark and serious and a lot of the show is built around it now.

And the new episode is out in the wild

with the biggest guest star to date -
    Baby!
    Good to know Sara has her priorities straight anyway when seeing the dead crewmembers. Maybe the delay isn't due to the virus after all
    2 fake deaths and a proper death, though maybe temporarily. And no explanation for Sara.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,832 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

On the guest star.

I would so love if Dean mentions he has a feeling someone had taken stuff from Baby's boot in one of the final Supernatural episodes

Missed opportunity for:
    John to meet Cas and give each other looks at their similar outfits

First time I skipped ahead in an LOT episode. Watched about 15 minutes and then just skipped to the end.

Awful rubbish.

Finale next week. Hope Constantine is written out. He is beyond useless.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Major filler episode alright but Bebo made a reappearance so all is right with the world.

I also always thought that beer pong just involved throwing the ball into the opponents cup rather than playing table tennis, I'm old

Mr E wrote: »
    First time I skipped ahead in an LOT episode. Watched about 15 minutes and then just skipped to the end.

Awful rubbish.

Wait until you get a load of Stargirl

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

i miss ray palmer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭sioda

Awful TV worst episode in quite a while.

• Advertisement

Mr E wrote: »
    No it's not - there's 3 episodes left.

A very good episode this week. Thank god.

Well
    Was a good series, but guess with everyone dead there's no coming back from that and it's all over. :)
    Always good to see the physical appearance of Gideon, rabbit or not.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Great return to form, as a fan of Shaun of the Dead I am a bit biased though :D

I just recently watched Return of the Living Dead so the punk looking one with pink hair looked familiar

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

A physical appearance of Gideon is always great!

Wow, that really was sh1t

I thought it was kind of OK and a bit goofy. Much better than the recent frat episode.
    Sarah's impression of Shatner was pretty poor though. :)

They did wear their uniforms well though.
    They did kind of forget about Mick, even with his hair.

Don't think a show like Ultimate Buds would ever work.
    No Gideon appearance.

One thing that annoyed me though was that guy mentioned something about questioning the fates and got his thread cut, yet Mona and Gary were able to do what they did no problem. And clearly the fates couldn't see tv.
    Then we had the tvs that automatically changed to whatever show the Legends were on even though the other episodes were still on.

• Advertisement

Haven't seen the past two episodes now so gonna try watch them and Stargirl Tonight

Advertisement