Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DC's Legends of Tomorrow (CW)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭don ramo

MJohnston wrote: »
    Pretty sure they've already said it'll be a midseason show, with a more limited run of episodes too.
    but still no air date though, we all know mid season means january to march or april, so you think theyd have an air date by now,

• Registered Users Posts: 10,663 ✭✭✭✭MJohnston

There will be 15 episodes, so there probably won't be much wiggle room on the midseason airdate, I suspect. You could probably work it out based on the last few years midseason dates for Arrow!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,256 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

They'll probably replace iZombie, which I think is only a short season again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,090 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

CastorTroy wrote: »
    They'll probably replace iZombie, which I think is only a short season again

iZombie and Crazy Ex-Girlfriend both have 13 episode runs so they will probably end in January. The 100, Containment and Legends are all starting mid-Season so that's them 2 slots taken. Unless Legends airs during the Winter Break when Arrow and Flash are not airing and airs in their slots meaning 2 episodes a week. It has a 16 episode run so would take 2 months to air all episodes. Arrow Season 3 went on winter break on December 10th and returned January 21st which is a 6 weeks break. It also had a 2 week break in March so they could air Legends in December and have Flash and Arrow return in late February and have a full run with no breaks.

• Advertisement

Falk Hentschel (Reckless) will play Carter Hall, aka Hawkman who will first appear in the Flash / Arrow Crossover Event

http://tvline.com/2015/08/03/legends-of-tomorrow-hawkman-falk-hentschel-carter-hall/

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Legends Of Tomorrow Footage And Interviews Released

First look at Hawkman & Hawkgirl, and yes i'm aware they are missing their wings.

hm-hg-v01-r02a-150988.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

Kinda wish they'd gotten someone a bit... bigger for Hawkman.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭Mal-Adjusted

Hawkman is supposed to be buff a f%&k. I know it's a side shot but he doesn't really look the part but then again, it's only one picture.
    Also, he's suppose to be shirtless, how else are we suppose to get the ladies watching in their droves?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,832 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Google Falk Hentschel the guy who is playing Hawkman he is ripped there are plenty of shirtless shots for all ladies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

Ripped is fine but Carter Hall is kinda supposed to be big... Imposing. I mean, pretty much all of them are but still...

Stephanie Corneliussen who plays Tyrell Wellick's wife in Mr Robot, has been cast as Negative Woman

http://tvline.com/2015/09/23/legends-of-tomorrow-stephanie-corneliussen-cast-valentina-vostok/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭Mal-Adjusted

Negative Woman

Didn't see that coming. You'd think if they were going for any of the Doom Patrol members, they's go for one of the classic three.

First team photo for the Arrow/Flash Crossover event

arrow-flash-crossover-team-photo.jpg?w=620&h=419&crop=1

Promo for the first half of the Flash/Arrow Crossover Event that is based around
    HawkMan, HawkGirl and Vandal Savage

Premier date for Legends Of Tomorrow possibly revealed

http://comicbook.com/2015/11/20/legends-of-tomorrow-premiere-date-possibly-revealed/

Lithium93_ wrote: »

Release date confirmed to be Thursday January 21st

Excellent news, also just beat me to the posting of the 2nd trailer

• Advertisement

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Excellent news, also just beat me to the posting of the 2nd trailer

Ha, just saw it on my Youtube subscription page. Trailer looks unreal and love the Superman and Batman easter eggs

Fantastic trailer, as expected now that they're actually making the show instead of a pretend teaser the effects are vastly improved - love the shot of Hawkman swooping down to kick someone in the face and the shot of Atom bursting up to full size to kick someone in the face.

MJohnston wrote:
    Fantastic trailer, as expected now that they're actually making the show instead of a pretend teaser the effects are vastly improved - love the shot of Hawkman swooping down to kick someone in the face and the shot of Atom bursting up to full size to kick someone in the face.

Yeah I think that because it's a shorter season that more money can be put into vfx. Like the firestorm costume, looks much nearer to the comics version

Yeah I think that because it's a shorter season that more money can be put into vfx. Like the firestorm costume, looks much nearer to the comics version

I note too that the Firestorm effects look much better than they did earlier this season in The Flash too. I suppose each show has it's own budget and Flash didn't want to waste all of theirs on a spinoff character when they had sharkmen and telepathic gorillas to create!

The first season hasn't even premiered yet, yet the rumours for Season 2 are a swirlin' already... Not confirmed though, so obviously take it with a pinch of salt

http://screenrant.com/legends-tomorrow-constantine-matt-ryan/

Lithium93_ wrote:
    The first season hasn't even premiered yet, yet the rumours for Season 2 are a swirlin' already... Not confirmed though, so obviously take it with a pinch of salt

Would be cool if the second season deals with the supernatural side of the dc universe especially if there will be a different team and mission. members of justice league dark would be interesting to see as you have deadman, zatanna, swamp thing, madame xanadu and Constantine

New poster for the show

legends-of-tomorrow.jpg

another trailer

EXCLUSIVE: Matt Nable's Ra's al Ghul Coming to DC's Legends of Tomorrow
    http://comicbook.com/2015/12/16/matt-nables-ras-al-ghul-coming-to-dcs-legends-of-tomorrow/

• Advertisement

Advertisement