Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DC's Legends of Tomorrow (CW)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,090 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Could go on but no guarantee of quality. I mean how can they expect to top Beebo?

Praise Beebo!
    Yeah Beebo could have been as big as Baby Yoda if on a different Network and show. Honestly, if the DC shows on HBO Max do well , Warners could end the shows on the CW or move some to Max but with bigger budgets. I could see Flash end at Season 8 followed by Legends. I think any future DC show should just be on HBO Max as streaming is where everything seems to be going anyway.

Moving to Sunday night. Returns May 2nd

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,180 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Nooooooooo not Mick gods damn he will be missed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,832 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

He deleted that post and replaced it with one now saying he will be back as Mick as a guest star in season 7.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,599 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Well that is all kinds of crazy lol

Gary, Gary, Gary Green.

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Eduard Khil

Being an avenger is stupid how about being a preventor

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,256 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I'm sure someone would've noticed about Gary before now.

And not one of Bowie's better songs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

So glad to have the Legends back, that was a lot fun.

Have we not seen Gary take his glasses off before though? I can't remember, but surely during some fight or the amount of time he gets thrown across a room his glasses have fallen off before... Not that I really care, this is the one show where that sort of ret-conning wouldn't bother me, I'm just curious.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,599 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Gotta admit I was confused by this episode - when was it found out Gary was an alien?
    Feels like I've missed an episode somewhere along the way

They tell you by showing the chrysalis in the bedroom and the box with the glasses that turns the wearer into Gary.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,184 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dr Bob

So glad to have the Legends back, that was a lot fun.

Have we not seen Gary take his glasses off before though? I can't remember, but surely during some fight or the amount of time he gets thrown across a room his glasses have fallen off before... Not that I really care, this is the one show where that sort of ret-conning wouldn't bother me, I'm just curious.
    Assuming he somehow used to have a human body for a bit , but reverted back to his alien one ( hence the crysalisis) and has the glasses now as a back up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Dr Bob wrote: »
    Assuming he somehow used to have a human body for a bit , but reverted back to his alien one ( hence the crysalisis) and has the glasses now as a back up.

That'll do for me, happy to make that leap, and settle for that handy Deux Ex Machina as a reasonable and logical explanation... :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭adaminho

Dr Bob wrote: »

Maybe it was when he got his nipple bitten off?

I was just gonna blame the crisis.
    Besides everyone knows aliens look human when wearing glasses. Look at Superman

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

It's also likely Barry Allen's fault, with all his time travelling shenanigans. :pac:

Or Brainy and Nia's fault

• Advertisement

Another bad episode I turned of Dragon Girls song giving me a headache

The CW just announced that there will be an animated Beebo christmas special
    First up is Beebo Saves Christmas, a one-hour animated adventure in which “everyone’s favorite fuzzy toy turned furry god [from DC’s Legends of Tomorrow] will once again be a hero as he hopes to save Christmas. When Sprinkles, an efficiency-obsessed elf, decides that Christmas would run better without Santa Claus, Beebo and his friends travel to the North Pole to help discover what truly makes Christmas meaningful.”

Beebo Saves Christmas‘ voice cast includes Ben Diskin as Beebo, Kimiko Glenn as Tweebo, Yvette Nicole Brown as Turbo, Keith Ferguson as Fleabo, Chris Kattan as Sprinkles, Ernie Hudson as Santa and Victor Garber as the narrator.

Legends is also moving to Wednesday nights alongside Batwoman

Great episode this week Jhe Guevara had me in stitches the brain trust was funny too Nate was great, Mick was the best part again though old school Heatwave vibes.

I would be surprised if they don't get a toy range out in time for Christmas, or they're losing out big time.

I want a Fleabo what kid big or small wouldn't:D

Man that was a crazy twist at the end

I don't like when they do that
    Basically they killed off a major character and didn't reveal it until later. The same thing happened in Lost. It's a twist but how are we meant to feel when the character has been seemingly alive the whole time?

Basically they killed off a major character and didn't reveal it until later. The same thing happened in Lost. It's a twist but how are we meant to feel when the character has been seemingly alive the whole time?

Yeah like is
    she still Sara even though she is basically a clone with all of the originals memories

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,053 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

Yeah like is
    she still Sara even though she is basically a clone with all of the originals memories
    Is Ava still Ava? Sara is still Sara and who knows she may still be really alive with that a fake to unnerve her

Advertisement