Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graduate Program UCD or TCD?

Options
  • 08-05-2015 7:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi,

I am an international student from California and I was accepted into the Public Policy Master's Program for both UCD and Trinity. Based on some of the other posts, it seems that Trinity ranks higher in politics, although I don't look much into rankings. From my research it seems that both Trinity and UCD are practically equal regarding academic quality.

Can anyone give me more insight into the Public Policy grad program for both universities? I know that UCD has the Clinton Institute (I think for research and classes), but can anyone tell me if Trinity has something similar? Which university has a wider variety of extracurricular activities like sports, clubs, and on-campus events, etc? Any advice and additional insight would be appreciated.

Thanks!!

Advertisement