Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old Rent Office on the Mall

Options
  • 08-05-2015 9:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

What's happening with the old rent office on the Mall opposite the Tower Hotel .
    Scaffolding has been up around this for a long time at this stage .
    Can anyone shed some light on what's happening at this location , as it a bit of an eyesore near the Viking triangle .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Max Powers

DE DEISE wrote: »
    What's happening with the old rent office on the Mall opposite the Tower Hotel .
    Can anyone shed some light on what's happening at this location , as it a bit of an eyesore near the Viking triangle .

Replacing the roof for one thing, I was inside it and there is substantial works inside too. I saw a planning notice in the paper for installation of a lift so they are completely doing it up by the looks of it. Great office/retail/whatever space.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭wellboytoo

DE DEISE wrote: »

The Council are doing up these through a series of CE schemes which as we all know are as efficient as scissors cutting grass. Hence the timescale, they were also doing the building between Jordans and the Tourist office the same way, David Flynn has now moved in there to finish the fit out for Mc Learys.
    Not that I blame the Council for this, it is the only vehicle open to them for what are very decrepit buildings.

Advertisement