Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urgently need email account closed

Options
  • 08-05-2015 11:49am
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,950 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

I tried sending a pm to eircom: Alan recently with no reply so first of all I'm wondering who to contact but I urgently need an old eircom email account closed as it is no longer in use and may have been hijacked.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

mewso wrote: »
    Hi,

I tried sending a pm to eircom: Alan recently with no reply so first of all I'm wondering who to contact but I urgently need an old eircom email account closed as it is no longer in use and may have been hijacked.

Thanks
    Hi mewso

To arrange closure of an email address you will need to contact eircoms email support center. They can be contacted on 1530277100 (charged at 33c per minute) however if you are an existing eircom broadband subscriber you can reach email support on Locall 1890260260

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement