Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recording Software for Android?

Options
  • 08-05-2015 12:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭

I'm not quite sure if this is right location for this thread but I'm sure if there is somewhere more suitable i'm sure it will get moved.

What I am wondering if there are any apps (preferably free) that I can use to record more than one track on, to be honest two track recording would probably do.

I just want to record demos so I can work out lyric ideas for my songs. I mean if such an app doesn't exist I can always just record my guitar and whatever lyrics I have so far, it's just so I can get an idea anyway.

I would normally use Audacity on PC but my laptop currently isn't usable and plus my tablet is handier. I could use Wavepad but that only does one track.

I'm using a Samsung Tab 4 (7 inch) if that any use.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,320 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

There are dozens of them on Google play store for free

• Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭rgjmce

The Master wrote: »
    There are dozens of them on Google play store for free

I know that but I was wondering if anyone knew any that were good and did multi track recording.

Advertisement