Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saturn Virtua Stick Pro and Memory Carts

Options
  • 08-05-2015 3:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭

WHAT: Saturn Hardware and Mega Drive Stick
    WHERE: Dublin
    POSTAGE: Yes, or collect
    PAYMENT: PayPal, BT, Cash On Collection
    PRICE: See item details

Saturn Hardware for sale. Two memory carts and an arcade stick. Shipping is as follows for the carts. Ask me for a quote on the stick. It'll be cheap enough to Eire, UK and most of the EU (around €12 or so by courier) but if you live elsewhere it will be more so drop me a line to get a quote. All items are listed for sale on other forums and will be put on eBay in a few days time. :)

Ireland - €3.40 / €6.50

UK €4.80 / €9.80

EU €4.80 / €9.80

ROW €4.80 / €9.80

Official Boxed NOS (?) SEGA Saturn Memory Cartridge. I've never used it, it looks like NOS to me. I bought it for some Dezaemon hacking stuff but just never found the time to do it. €20

crXBVuU.jpg

4mb SEGA Saturn Memory Cartridge. This one is a bit special (I think). I bought it because it's not a common one seen for sale but it also has some other tricks up it's sleeve I think. I forget. Again, I never used it and it looks like NOS to me. Whoever buys this, be sure to tell us all what secrets this thing holds because I can't remember! €35

NI7Fg8Q.jpg
    Hbw1LBC.jpg

SEGA Saturn Action Replay PLUS Memory Cartidge. Excellent condition, near mint to be honest. Used a handful of times and kept in it's box. €35

A2FA4Sh.jpg

SEGA Virtua Stick Pro. Unboxed, but does come with the manual. €45

njFL65q.jpg
    5HtpmWL.jpg

SEGA Mega Drive Arcade Stick. Unboxed. €15

2n0hkAX.jpg

Comments

I'll have the megadrive one if still available please

This action replay plus cart is great and can be flashed to boot backups so no need for a modchip.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,930 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Someone nab that Sega Virtua Stick before I do! They're incredible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭STG.Otaku

I'll have the megadrive one if still available please

Yep. It's yours. Drop me a PM and we'll sort it from there sir. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭CosmicSmash

Any chance of a picture of the bottom of that Virtua stick? It looks in good shape.

• Advertisement

She's rust free and in top nick sir. :)

STG.Otaku wrote: »
    She's rust free and in top nick sir. :)

Grand, I'll take it. Will you send me a pm to arrange collection then.

That stick, action replay flashed, a packet of blank cdr's, tate the crt and a whole lot of fun!

That stick, action replay flashed, a packet of blank cdr's, tate the crt and a whole lot of fun!

I picked up a nice Dreamcast stick from Oisin a couple of years ago, I've been on the lookout for a Saturn one for a while now. Must google the action replay flashing, it sounds interesting.

Ya just have to do the swap trick and burn it to cd, and flash from there take 15 minutes. job done.

• Advertisement

Grand, I'll take it. Will you send me a pm to arrange collection then.

Sure thing chief. Might have to meet yourself and the mozzlechops a bit further down the road as 'The Guvna' spends most of the day kipping and is at that stage where even if a gnat farted he'd hear it and wail for about 94 hours straight and the good woman would go ballistic! :)

Sure thing chief. Might have to meet yourself and the mozzlechops a bit further down the road as 'The Guvna' spends most of the day kipping and is at that stage where even if a gnat farted he'd hear it and wail for about 94 hours straight and the good woman would go ballistic! :)

I've been there:pac:, Whenever suits you, no hurry at all. Send us a message when you're ready.

Same here..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,397 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

You been peering in my window again?? :P

vBFtXUu.jpg

Lol, nice setup :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Feck, I should have bought that Saturn stick :(

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    Feck, I should have bought that Saturn stick :(

Iam surpised it lasted that long tbh, was almost considering picking it up on principle alone even though I've got one that I paid more for.

Virtua Stick withdrawn (gonna keep it for now). Mega Drive stick on hold pending payment/collection from Mozie. Saturn Official RAM cart is on HOLD pending payment elsewhere.

Everything else is still available. Thanks all. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭Hygro

Bah, Saturn stick withdrawn :(

Mega Drive stick sold and the official RAM cart is sold (elsewhere). Everything else is still available. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭Hygro

Mega Drive stick sold and the official RAM cart is sold (elsewhere). Everything else is still available. :)

Don't suppose you're interested in a swap of a dreamcast stick for your virtual stick?

Hygro wrote: »
    Don't suppose you're interested in a swap of a dreamcast stick for your virtual stick?

Nope, thanks though. I made my own custom one a while ago. :)

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=84296031

• Registered Users Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭safetyboy

Virtua stick available still? I'll take it if so, need to take my saturn out of hibernation :)

safetyboy wrote: »
    Virtua stick available still? I'll take it if so, need to take my saturn out of hibernation :)

Sorry big man, tis been withdrawn and kept. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭daingeanrob

is the saturn action replay cart still available?

is the saturn action replay cart still available?

Yup!

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭daingeanrob

offer €35 for action replay cart including postage to sligo?

offer €35 for action replay cart including postage to sligo?

OK, but that would not be for registered post, just normal. If that's good with you drop me a PM. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement