Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can i switch to your PAYG after only a few months with Airtricity?

Options
  • 08-05-2015 4:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I am with Airtricity about 4 months and they completely duped me into joining, the fella that called to my door deserves an oscar because every single concern that i had he assured me i need not worry, and convinced me that i was being ripped off by the crowd i was with at the time, now they are saying they got all their estimation stuff wrong and i now owe them loads of money and my next 3 months bills will be over twice what i was originally quoted... so say i am p1ssed is an understatement... 

anyway, i want to go pre-pay Gas and Electricity with yourselves and just pay for what i use rather than all this estimate stuff... I know i will have to pay a closing balance to Airtricity when i leave them, but my question is, can i leave them and go to you even though i only joined 4 months ago? or am i tied into a 12 month contract or anything?
    you guys do the switching for me yea?

Thanks 
    H

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi Heathen,

Many thanks for your interest in Electric Ireland. If you were to make the switch to Electric Ireland, it would not matter to us when you would do so, but if there is a contract with your current supplier, they would be the people to contact first for clarification on this.

Here is the link with information and contact details for PAYG electricity with Electric Ireland.

Here is the equivalent link for gas.

There is a dedicated team for PAYG electricity and gas, and they will have the most detailed and up-to-date information that you need.

Thanks again for your interest in Electric Ireland. We are here on Boards.ie until 6pm Monday to Friday.

Kind regards,
    Una

Advertisement