Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sega Dreamcast Console

Options
  • 08-05-2015 4:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭

WHAT: PAL Dreamcast Console
    WHERE: Dublin
    POSTAGE: Yes, or collect
    PRICE: €20 exc shipping
    PAYMENT: PayPal, BT, Cash On Collection

This is an unboxed Sega Dreamcast. It's just the console and nothing else.

It powers on and works. It has also had a modchip fitted and a switch at the back to allow you to flash the BIOS and switch it off again.

The console boots up and asks for the time date each time. It also loads up with the Black swirl logo so you need to leave the date at 1970. It probably needs the BIOS flashing again or something else, I don't know. But everything else works just fine.

This would be ideal for a super quick fix or for a GDEmu project. Asking €20. I'll also chuck in a PAL copy of Pen Pen to get you started.

dtld6Z3.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭STG.Otaku

Forgot to add. Shipping to UK/Eire is €12 or I can send it to your Parcel Motel for a LOT less than that. Elsewhere please ask.

Hmmm
    paint me interested
    Does it play backups?

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭keanebg1

Hmmm
    paint me interested
    Does it play backups?

All Dreamcasts play 'backups'. There is no copy protection as they thought no one would have a cd writer, just burn CDs.

Oh yeah,
    I actually knew that.
    Anyway I think i'll pass.it'll just end up collecting dust .

Hmmm
    paint me interested
    Does it play backups?

Per the reply below your post. Although this also has a modchip fitted anyway and a BIOS switch.

• Advertisement

Up!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement