Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

program key fob hkc 1070 help!!

Options
  • 08-05-2015 7:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭

hi I am buying a new key fob tomorrow to replace one I lost 18 months ago. I have one remaining.
    Question. Is it easy enough to enrol a new keyfob to HKC 1070?
    Have eng.code.

Do you have to do anything with the original fob to ensure the new one and the one I always had work ok together?

As one is lost (long time) in theory if it turned up it could be used to unset alarm?I presume that their is a procedure to ensure the old one no longer has panel access.

lastly , anyone a simple diagram to show what settings to access to add new fob
    thks paddy

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Easy enough to set up. Do you have the engineer manual Paddy?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭2012paddy2012

wow in all my years in boards that the quickest reply I ever got ...fair play KoolKid!

no haven't manual , imagine its in RF menu somewhere , I have a knack of losing my way once im in menu,,,,,just trying to stock up on advice before I have a go tomorrow when I collect fob.!!!

Is the manual on here somewhere?

thks

KoolKid.
    Paddy

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Response time is what this business is all about. :)
    I'll PM you the manual.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭2012paddy2012

thank you , you do cctv colm?

Your welcome.
    Yes, we do CCTV.

• Advertisement
Advertisement