Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Conference Reports

Options
  • 08-05-2015 8:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭

Eagles beat Packers to reach their very 1st Boards Superbowl 38-22

Started with a Gameplan of keeping Daniels away from Foles so i just put the offense on McCoys back again and he was up for the challenge with 23 carries 261 yards and 2 TD's, i dont know what else to write as im still in shock, as i never ever expected to get this far.

Thank you Nelbert for the game.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Well done rock

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Nelbert

Eagles beat Packers to reach their very 1st Boards Superbowl 38-22

Started with a Gameplan of keeping Daniels away from Foles so i just put the offense on McCoys back again and he was up for the challenge with 23 carries 261 yards and 2 TD's, i dont know what else to write as im still in shock, as i never ever expected to get this far.

Thank you Nelbert for the game.

Score line does not reflect the trouncing I got on both offence and defence. Well done and best of luck in the SB.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭tripperman

Well done rock

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Beat down in LP field...

Its 0-0 for most of the 1st half.. then TE Taylor Thompson 6'6 260lbs gets a gentle hit and fumbles, Browns score.

A few seconds left and the Titans go hail mary but no Mett gets hit, ball us fumbled, Browns recover and its a TD

14-0 at the half

Browns get the ball and theres no hope for the Titans at that point an it finishes 27-0

Johnny F is 10 from 11, 135 yards
    Mett is 14 from 25, 143 yards with 3 ints.

Tate kept the chains moving while smith didnt

Titans got 5 sacks, they got a FF but it was OOB

Titans lost the ball 3 times from a FF, Browns recovered 2 and scored 14 points, the other the Titans recovered but couldnt do anything with.
    3 Ints against Perrin and you are on a road to Defeat!

Best of luck in the bowl

Just waiting for the highlights to upload and ill add them in

Vid works, dont know why its not displaying

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

GG Heli,the 1st quarter and a half was a cagey affair and I said ingame I thought at the time one fumble/int could be the turning point as both defenses were on top.
    Plus the hail mary fumble was one of the unluckiest plays I've seen.

Advertisement