Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband down as usual

Options
  • 08-05-2015 9:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭

Hi all
    I'm having problems with eircom broadband it works for maybe 20mins at a time and today nothing at all I have tried resetting etc no joy. It's regular broadband not fiber I am in Galway City. Any suggestions or ideas. Could eircom be doing this to force me to take fibre ?
    Thanks all

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 916 ✭✭✭1hnr79jr65

Hi all
    I'm having problems with eircom broadband it works for maybe 20mins at a time and today nothing at all I have tried resetting etc no joy. It's regular broadband not fiber I am in Galway City. Any suggestions or ideas. Could eircom be doing this to force me to take fibre ?
    Thanks all
    eircoms tech support department is open until 10pm on 1890 260 260 if that would help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi all
    Thanks all
    Sorry to hear this GALWAYINDOOR

If you would like to PM me your eircom account number I will be happy to look in to this and run some tests.

Thanks
    AL

Advertisement