Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car boot Sales In limerick

• 08-05-2015 10:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭

Have hundreds of books..wife on about bringing them to a car boot sale..where are they on in Limerick city ?...reading an old post 2010..speaks of barringtons & a good one in scarrif Co Clare..are these still going/any good?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

I know there's something in Clondrinagh, but I'm not sure if it's more of a market? Sorry that's not very helpful. Other posters might have a bit more info hopefully :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,264 ✭✭✭✭Fireball07

hurler32 wrote: »
    Have hundreds of books..wife on about bringing them to a car boot sale..where are they on in Limerick city ?...reading an old post 2010..speaks of barringtons & a good one in scarrif Co Clare..are these still going/any good?

Out of interest, how much are you intending to sell them for? Hundreds of books is... a lot :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭stefanovich

Found a website here for the one in Barrington's carpark. You could try giving them a call.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭hurler32

A lot of recent books...Any true crime book over last 5-10 years,if your interested in true crime you'll have a field day... Lots of GAA AutoBs & other Sports as well...many health books..most cost 20 new ..sell for 2 euro and all like new ..free up some house space..obviously can only bring a certain amount..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

Scariff is still going strong. Only 10 euro per table

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Hooked

Isn't there one out near B&Q tomorrow and every Sunday?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭martyc5674

I'd imagine you'd be a long time lugging them to and from carb boot sales trying to get rid of them.
    If I were you and wanted to shift the lot in one go stick them on adverts and maybe someone who already does regular carboot sales will take them off your hands.
    Marty.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭stefanovich

martyc5674 wrote: »
    I'd imagine you'd be a long time lugging them to and from carb boot sales trying to get rid of them.
    If I were you and wanted to shift the lot in one go stick them on adverts and maybe someone who already does regular carboot sales will take them off your hands.
    Marty.
    Or what about Amazon?

Advertisement