Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stoke City V Spurs.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Long Time Lurker

I have never been a bigger Saints & Swansea fan in my life. We have gotta do a Liverpool and miss Europa League. It's the only way to progress.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

eriksen had a shot! its cool we are going to win 3-2:o

• Registered Users Posts: 6,917 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Serves the manager for playing him in the first place.

cheerio vlad fukking donkey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

You lot are a disgrace! It won't stop Spurs playing in Europe in all likelihood.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Vlad for jaysus sake !

You lot are a disgrace! It won't stop Spurs playing in Europe in all likelihood.

we have been this bad since march the manager continues to pick the same donkey first 11 and stale formation every poxy game:o

inverted wingers me boll0x:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭DubPerryman

I hope Chiriches enjoyed his last game in a Spurs jersey. Such a calamity of a player. He's always likely to make four or five fouls in a match, I'm surprised he's not sent off every time he plays!

Pochettino's selection looked fúcking clueless from the off, there's a lot of spite involved with selecting the chosen few.

He better ship those outcasts in the summer, and get the right ones in. Otherwise he'll be out the revolving door.

Ah, I see Soldado is coming on, this is always plan B.

painful watching looks like stoke are going to fill their boots today

soldado on for nasser -hope we go 2 up front and get kane some more goals

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,307 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

Soldado Hatrick would go down well now :rolleyes:

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

davycc wrote: »
    soldado on for nasser -hope we go 2 up front and get kane some more goals

Two up front, but only ten on the pitch. A bit gung ho.

We’re 2 Down, I’d go 3 at the back and really have a go at them.

We won't get anything without going for it.

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

sure as bad as we have been , we are a better off without vlad aven if a man down now :o

id put strombuli on myself and dembele for mason and bentalab - get some bite and bit more urgency in our MF

we are going to win 3-2 kane -lamela and nopefully stephen irelands own goal in the 92nd min:pac::cool:

We’re 2 Down, I’d go 3 at the back and really have a go at them.

We won't get anything without going for it.

I agree.

Though I'm just observing that we started with 4 centre back and inverted wingers.... And poch waits until we're down to ten men to put two up front. It's nuts.

Looks like Southampton are trying to avoid the EL also.

Stoke looked in control as they did when we played them earlier in the season. Few pot shots, lot of mincing around, namby pamby, sprinkling of stardust.

Only two games to endure. A grinding season, it can only improve.

Imagine we have a right back and a left back sitting on the bench and we played Fcukin Vlad.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,639 ✭✭✭Glebee

I still dont believe that Vlads agent actually came out and sais the he was only using Spurs as a stepping stone to get to Chelsea. Hows that coming along Vlad????????, lol... Romania must have a very poor back 4...

I think this display is down to the lads staying up late to watch Europa League highlights late on Thursday night.

They looked knackered from the off

• Advertisement

we are going to win 4-3

3-0 Stoke,disgraceful.Poch doesn't seem to have a clue.

Ya know, you look at Juventus the other night, they look like men. Our lads are bacardi breezer drinking hairdressers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Long Time Lurker

Swansea now 5 points behind us with a game in hand and surely a voracious appetite for European football.

Don't know folks. We've been muck since January. This is not a lately thing. You'd expect the new managers start of season to be poor enough followed by a spirited end of season if not with the accompanied results. We've actually got poorer. More worrying is the stubborn team selections of the manager despite some of them being awful. That and his again stubborn opinions about certain players and his seemingly lack of aboilty to motivate them is a big concern.

If we have a poor start to the season he'll be gone by Xmas.

Swansea now 5 points behind us with a game in hand and surely a voracious appetite for European football.

Gives us an extra reason to hope they beat Arsenal on Monday.

We could avoid the EL before the FA Cup Final kicks off!!

tippspur wrote: »
    Imagine we have a right back and a left back sitting on the bench and we played Fcukin Vlad.

I couldn't believe this when I saw the bench. :eek:

Poor Yedlin must be unbelievably sh!te if Poch is willing to play that dope Vlad ahead of him.

Why not try Yedlin in these last three games with nothing to play for, Poch already know Vlad is a useless liability.

At this stage, we might need to be in the Europa League.

I was reading a quote from Eriksen during the week saying,

" A big part of his decision to join Spurs was that they had European Football"

If Stoke can wallop like this today, imagine what a Champions League Team would do to us.

The Europa League at the moment is our only realistic chance of winning a European Trophy.

Maybe really go for the Europa for a few years and finish 6th each year in the league would be something to build on.

Then have a crack at the Champions league..

• Registered Users Posts: 9,731 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Maaaasoive game now for Hull next week, then need 3 poi ts or its hasta la vista baby

Good job it's our last home game otherwise I'd expect us to roll over and have our bellies tickled

• Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭jobeenfitz

Maaaasoive game now for Hull next week, then need 3 poi ts or its hasta la vista baby

Good job it's our last home game otherwise I'd expect us to roll over and have our bellies tickled

I expect us to roll over next week. Maybe no tickling?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

We were lauding our fitness levels earlier in the season but could it be that a lot of the squad are now burned out due to being over trained earlier in the campaign?

Advertisement