Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nose clip for swimming?

Options
  • 09-05-2015 12:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,516 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where these are sold for kids ? Bricks and mortar, not online.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Is this for synchronised swimming? If so, the instructor should be able to advise.

Off topic perhaps, but when I was a child i was terrified of getting water in or near my nose. I bought a series of generally cheap and crap scuba diving goggles which covered the nose but didnt really do the job.

Around the age of seven or eight, I just got over it and learned to swim without needing my nose covered and i think I am better off because of it, for no other reason than if I had gotten used to using a clip and then found myself in water without it, I'd probably panic which could affect my chances of survival.

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭otwb1

you should get one in any watersports/kayaking shop... Am not sure if there are different ones for synchronised swimming and kayaking though!

Advertisement