Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RacingFM on Lumia 530?

• 09-05-2015 9:03am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 387 ✭✭

Just upgraded to Lumia 530 from Lumia 610 as the latter was crippled by 256Mb Ram and Windows 7.5 software. Phone is grand for a budget version, display is quite poor in comparison to older 610 but most websites run better on W8.1. The only one which is causing major problem is racingfm. This works on my old Lumia 610 no problem.
    Tried Microsoft "Support" but wasted an hour of my time. Have tried Opera browser rather than IE, desktop version of site etc.. but no joy.
    Any ideas from the experts here?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 875 ✭✭✭theothernt

I'm not sure why the web version doesn't work anymore, but there are a few radio apps that should carry that stream.

I installed TuneIn, searched for 'racing' and found Racing FM and it works fine - give it a try :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 387 ✭✭Dec4

Sir, you are a star!
    Off to search for a winner...

Advertisement