Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stripe - Is It Possible

Options
  • 09-05-2015 9:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭

Hello,

Does anyone know if it is possible to issue an invoice to a customer from stripe.com

i.e - create an invoice on stripe.com dashboard and then send a link to the customer so that he can pay me on the stripe.com website?

P

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,592 ✭✭✭elastico

paul7g wrote: »
    Hello,

Does anyone know if it is possible to issue an invoice to a customer from stripe.com

i.e - create an invoice on stripe.com dashboard and then send a link to the customer so that he can pay me on the stripe.com website?

P

I don't think so, but not 100%.

You can do that from paypal though, email an invoice and they login and pay without you having any access to their credit card details.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

bullethq would be another option. Invoicing on stripe refers to recurring charges I seem to remember.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 872 ✭✭✭martyoo

Not directly from Stripe but you could use Anchor which is hosted on your own server and linked to your Stripe acc.

Link

• Registered Users Posts: 512 ✭✭✭collegeme

Thanks for that link Martyoo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,140 ✭✭✭deadduck

hi,

just wondering, does anyone here have anchor setup, and if so, was there a trick to getting the email side of things working?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

I use an online invoicing tool called FreeAgent for this, it's similar to Anchor but with some more features including hooking up to bank accounts. It's €20/month.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭dbran

Have a look at dueio.com/

Regards

dbran

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Wave apps (basic accounting software) integrates with Stripe and is free.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,605 ✭✭✭gctest50

Duet

http://theanchorapp.com/documentation/features

the other Duet makes a second monitor out of yer iPad

http://www.duetdisplay.com/

Advertisement