Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Darkness into Light Waterford City

Options
  • 09-05-2015 12:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭

Well done to everyone that ran or walked this morning, even the weather stayed fine.
    Anyone any idea of how many took part? not an expert on analysing crowds, but I thought it was well over 5000.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭wellboytoo

Anyone any idea of how many took part? not an expert on analysing crowds, but I thought it was well over 5000.

If you are an anti water member 9789765432 at least.
    It was a fantastic turnout 5100 was mentioned on fb by one of the organisers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,642 ✭✭✭MRnotlob606

wellboytoo wrote: »
    If you are an anti water member 9789765432 at least.
    It was a fantastic turnout 5100 was mentioned on fb by one of the organisers.

Ah come on don't use this thread as an attack on Irish Water protestors.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭Royal Legend

It was a fantastic turnout 5100 was mentioned on fb by one of the organisers.[/QUOTE]

If it was 5100 officially, there were a good few people who just turned up and walked, which is fine by me by the way, people making the effort to go and support, plus there were a lot of kids there too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 694 ✭✭✭Tragamin2k2

Ah come on don't use this thread as an attack on Irish Water protestors.

dont give em attention

Advertisement