Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

broadband cancellation email address failing

Options
  • 09-05-2015 2:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭

Hi Eircom

I was wondering what the correct email address for sending my broadband cancellation notice too?  

I spoke to a lady last night about canceling our broadband and was told to send the cancellation email to [font=arial, sans-serif]phonecancellations@eirom.ie[/font] but the email keeps failing to send. 

[font=arial, sans-serif]Many thanks for your time[/font]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi Eircom

I was wondering what the correct email address for sending my broadband cancellation notice too?  

I spoke to a lady last night about canceling our broadband and was told to send the cancellation email to [font=arial, sans-serif]phonecancellations@eirom.ie[/font] but the email keeps failing to send. 

[font=arial, sans-serif]Many thanks for your time[/font]
    Hi discobeaker

You are missing the 'c' in eircom. I have just inserted 'c' and it worked fine.

Let me know how it goes

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭discobeaker

Cheers Alan

I checked and checked and didn't notice the missing c. Many thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Cheers Alan

I checked and checked and didn't notice the missing c. Many thanks
    No problem discobeaker :)

Al

Advertisement