Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE 2K16 Thread

1111213141517»

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Same , i bought it straight away but have not gotten a chance to play it yet ha. Should have waited

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

I've been making my way through the Steve Austin story mode. Good fun but nothing too new.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

How does the Face/Heel mechanic work on MyCareer? I decided to start my character off as a Heel and keep him that way throughout his NXT tenure. However, the game tricked me into becoming a Face with the confusing responses.

Every d1ck move I make won't make a difference :S I have been a Face for a while, now, even when I was attacking Finn Bálor during his entrances, and then finally beating him for the title, it still kept me as a Face.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

How does the Face/Heel mechanic work on MyCareer? I decided to start my character off as a Heel and keep him that way throughout his NXT tenure. However, the game tricked me into becoming a Face with the confusing responses.

Every d1ck move I make won't make a difference :S I have been a Face for a while, now, even when I was attacking Finn Bálor during his entrances, and then finally beating him for the title, it still kept me as a Face.

This sounds like such a typical real life NXT-to-main-roster problem.

"God damn it, why won't they boo him!" :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Lord TSC wrote: »
    This sounds like such a typical real life NXT-to-main-roster problem.

"God damn it, why won't they boo him!" :pac:

Ive found that in ring, what you do has very little bearing on your status. Its when you're being interviewes by Renee that things are properly decided really

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭Sirsok

Anyone see ICW are realeasing a video game?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

Sirsok wrote: »
    Anyone see ICW are realeasing a video game?

On what? The Master System? :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭buckfasterer

Got this on Friday from Argos, couldn't say no at that reduction. Played showcase for a while.....Bret Hart really is a dick to beat. He counters almost everything and those sharpshooters are leathal!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Got this on Friday from Argos, couldn't say no at that reduction. Played showcase for a while.....Bret Hart really is a dick to beat. He counters almost everything and those sharpshooters are leathal!

Have you got the restricted counter system turned on?

I had to go down to easy from normal to pass this one section, I must admit

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

Austin V McMahons in the ladder match was shocking.

Couldn't change focus from Vince to Shane when needed. And yes I tried changing the settings to manual and clicking L3/R3 or whatever it is.

Had to wait for Shane to hit me so I could go after him.

• Advertisement

I've been playing the whole thing on Legend difficulty so far, in order to get a bit of mileage out of it. I'm currently working my way through the special achievements, trying to beat each member of the Nation Of Domination. It took me 5 attempts to beat Kama earlier.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭buckfasterer

Well thank **** I didn't buy at full price. Only after realising that the PS3 version doesn't include the My Career option.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Well thank **** I didn't buy at full price. Only after realising that the PS3 version doesn't include the My Career option.

Ah balls , didnt no PS3/XBox360 dont get career mode. Really regret buying full price

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Blue_Dabadee

I have recently started playing this game again.

It took me awhile to discover that you have to do a run in to set up a championship match otherwise I be stuck in NXT forever in career mode.

Also seems impossible to turn babyface after turning heel in career mode. I guess the game wants me to join the authority.

That's what's best for business.

Advertisement