Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Horizon (UPC) not streaming to my mac

Options
  • 09-05-2015 7:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

I haven't been able to stream anything to my mac on the Horizon website for the past week. It has always worked before.

On Safari I get the message 'An error occurred Please press the Play button to restart your video' and when I press the Play button the same error just reappears.

On Chrome I get the message 'Please note that Google Chrome no longer supports the Microsoft Silverlight plugin. Therefore you will not be able to stream video via Horizon Go within a Chrome Browser. We advise you to use an alternative browser, like Safari, Firefox or Internet Explorer'

On Firefox I get 'An error occurred Please press the Play button to restart your video' same as on Safari.

I have SilverLight installed and I installed WideVine during the week (recommended by a UPC agent).

I'd like to know if anybody else is having the same problem?
    Tagged:

Comments

Advertisement