Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

XB1 Season 2 Off Season Schedule

Options
  • 09-05-2015 7:53pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Dates to be edited when superbowl is played and draft day decided.

Re-signings: Saturday 10pm - Monday 10pm
    Stage 1 FA: Monday 10pm - Wednesday 10pm
    Stage 2 FA: Wednesday 10pm - Thursday 10pm
    Stage 3 FA: Thursday 10pm - Saturday 10pm

Draft: Sunday 9pm
    http://tinychat.com/gwpe0a
    Remember when resigning your own players.

Resigning current players:
    Maximum contract length of 6 years
    Regardless of the length of contract, bonus to be capped at 50% of the total deal.

For example, if you give 10m salary you can give maximum 10m bonus

Also be reasonable with the length of a deal for older guys.
    (By older someone who could potientally retire this season or next)

FA Rules
    Maximum contract length of 6 years
    Regardless of the length of contract, bonus to be capped at 50% of the total deal.

So the exact same as the resigning rule

Link to Draft Day Poll
    http://doodle.com/crrtn3k9btk7duqd

Multiple options there so just fill in your name and what times best suit you.

Draft set for
    Will set up a draft chat room on the day,could be handy for those wanting to make deals.
    No trading with CPU during draft.(as future draft picks might be involved)

Post Draft FA will be Snake Draft.
    Will run as the same order as the draft for round 1 then reversed.
    A thread will be made to post picks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭tripperman

Saints open for trades to get cap back inline even bids on big Jimmy Graham will be listened to if cap penalty is not to much, mainly looking for picks

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Eagles start off with -2.5m so we released Brent Celek to resign Pryor and Roach, on to the Draft for me

Saints cut Colston, bunkley, Evans and Thomas to go from -13mill cap to +12mill cap and resign hicks, Griffin and Bennett

Is the rookie money taken out of the cap space I have or do I have to take that into account? and are we only allowed to carry below a certain cap penalty like 5mill at the end of next season?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Taken out already
    , if you go into the salaries screen you'll see how much you have allocated (will depend on how many picks/where they are)

• Advertisement

Taken out already
    , if you go into the salaries screen you'll see how much you have allocated (will depend on how many picks/where they are)

Cheers heli, I have seven picks 29th each round 1-7 and 19th in rounds 2 and 4, so i must check for the rookie money, drew brees is for trade if any takers,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

I have like 37 million cap...and that's after having to franchise tag for 7 million on my fav LOLB.

Getting rid of Larry Fitzgerald Clearl was a good choice

:D:D:D

Or I'm reading it completely wrong :D

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭guns4all

Ive a funny feeling i have a few players that i cant offer new contracts to.

On the salaries page it says they have 1yr left on their contracts like the impending FAs have.

But they dont appear on the resigning page, is there some nfl contract law that applies which means i cant offer them contracts?

guns4all wrote: »
    Ive a funny feeling i have a few players that i cant offer new contracts to.

On the salaries page it says they have 1yr left on their contracts like the impending FAs have.

But they dont appear on the resigning page, is there some nfl contract law that applies which means i cant offer them contracts?

I have same with brees I could be wrong but think that the coming season is the last on the current contract

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭guns4all

tripperman wrote: »
    I have same with brees I could be wrong but think that the coming season is the last on the current contract

In the contracts page their salaries appear as zeroes for next season tho, the same as players that are going to become free agents.

Would it have anything to do with unrestricted free agents? Has madden got that evolved?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

guns4all wrote: »
    In the contracts page their salaries appear as zeroes for next season tho, the same as players that are going to become free agents.

Would it have anything to do with unrestricted free agents? Has madden got that evolved?

Is that 2017 salary you're looking at? cause thats the season after this.

It is annoying in this that they couple together players the are out contract this season and players who are out next season,as in both appear as 1 year left on the salary screen.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

Sorry, was away all weekend. Just playing catch up now

Resigned: Manning & Randle.

Released: Loads.

Have something like 50m Cap Space to go ham on.

Advanced and for anyone that has some good cap there are some serious players available!

I think i may have to do a chip and let Shady go :(

I tryed to stretch my 9 mill as far as I could on back ups, was thinking of trading brees for tannehill but he's on open market

I've 51m worth of offers in for 12 players :pac:

Foles and Shady gone, i am chip kelly

Foles and Shady gone, i am chip kelly
    untitled_drawing_by_xxsweet_potatoxx-d7xcf0r.png

Also make sure to have a look at players stats(those in the 30+ bracket) before throwing in a bid(if they're available to see on the connected franchise website as not all are),as they may be have regressed quite badly.

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    untitled_drawing_by_xxsweet_potatoxx-d7xcf0r.png

Haha Eagles have no money more like

• Advertisement

Checked Jimmy Graham today can't trade him, penalty is more then the saving on him

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

i like the location of the draft :pac:

The wifes away, so all welcome :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Nelbert

Any actual signings happen?

Nelbert wrote: »
    Any actual signings happen?
    Not until its advanced past the first stage which is tomorrow night.

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Not until its advanced past the first stage which is tomorrow night.

Sorry misread the schedule, thought it was 24 hrs per stage!

I'm happy with the three signings I got so far all fill needs for me at cheapish prices and have a kicker now so that's a draft pick saved, have my eye on two more players to fill up gaps on the rooster before the draft, just wondering when draft will be set for finishing scouting

Got 3 so far. The Packers get Gay as a nickelback, Raji returns for the Cheese and Flynn comes back to play pre season and look like being trade worthy and then ultimately fail for whoever gets him.

Hey Browns, I might be willing to trade Matt Flynn?

tripperman wrote: »
    I'm happy with the three signings I got so far all fill needs for me at cheapish prices and have a kicker now so that's a draft pick saved, have my eye on two more players to fill up gaps on the rooster before the draft, just wondering when draft will be set for finishing scouting
    Draft will be likely be Sunday at 9 as it seems to be leading the poll.
    Got 3 so far. The Packers get Gay as a nickelback, Raji returns for the Cheese and Flynn comes back to play pre season and look like being trade worthy and then ultimately fail for whoever gets him.

Flynn.jpg

What on earth did you offer Gay? I put a hefty package in, and found you were still the highest bidder. Upped it even more to see if it changed to me, out of interest, and nah. Still you.

Pulled out then :pac:

• Advertisement

Knex. wrote: »
    What on earth did you offer Gay? I put a hefty package in, and found you were still the highest bidder. Upped it even more to see if it changed to me, out of interest, and nah. Still you.

Pulled out then :pac:
    I'm not sure how reliable that highest bidder tab is.

Advertisement