Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Run All Night

• 09-05-2015 9:26pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 654 ✭✭✭

Cant find a thread on this Liam Neeson film on here. Has anyone seen it and is it any good?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,216 ✭✭✭Looper007

Gerry Rio wrote: »
    Cant find a thread on this Liam Neeson film on here. Has anyone seen it and is it any good?

It's up there with the First Taken film as Neeson best film in a good while, it's not as action packed as Neeson's recent but its very well acted by all involved especially by Neeson and Ed Harris. One fault I had was with
    Common's hit man, he felt he belonged in a different film
    . But its a very good film imo. Shame it didn't get as long as a run in the cinema as many of the below par Neeson efforts of recent times

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

Honestly i like Liam Neeson, but he needs to diversify his roles a bit now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,216 ✭✭✭Looper007

Well he's doing the new Martin Scorsese film Silence, he does at times go outside the action scene but those films are either bad or just under seen by people. Chole, The Third Person, A walk among the Tombstones (which was a thriller rather then all out action film that trailers had you believe). The Lego Movie (he's the best thing in that), Five Minutes of Heaven. He does different roles but it seems the cinema goers just want him as a action star.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

Looper007 wrote: »
    Well he's doing the new Martin Scorsese film Silence, he does at times go outside the action scene but those films are either bad or just under seen by people. Chole, The Third Person, A walk among the Tombstones (which was a thriller rather then all out action film that trailers had you believe). The Lego Movie (he's the best thing in that), Five Minutes of Heaven. He does different roles but it seems the cinema goers just want him as a action star.
    I am aware of silence, and that has the potential of being a really good movie, i would have a fondness for the setting of the movie in Japan in that era so hopefully that works out well.

But maybe its a case that he needs to be more selective in his roles for a while.

Neeson is taking pretty much any role that is offered him as he wants to work as much as possible since the death of his wife. He's spoken a few times about how when he is working he doesn't think about it as much or dwell on it/ There's a really heartbreaking comment he made about how every time the door opens he expects to see his wife walk through the door.

• Advertisement

Neeson is taking pretty much any role that is offered him as he wants to work as much as possible since the death of his wife. He's spoken a few times about how when he is working he doesn't think about it as much or dwell on it/ There's a really heartbreaking comment he made about how every time the door opens he expects to see his wife walk through the door.

Well he said he wasn't interested in doing Taken 3, and then they showed him the cheque....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,566 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

Well he said he wasn't interested in doing Taken 3, and then they showed him the cheque....

took!

Advertisement