Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anyone tell me where abouts this apartment is?

Options
  • 09-05-2015 11:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭

So I got accommodation in Maynooth for next year and was just wondering could someone tell me what floor this apartment is on, ground floor? Top floor? The apartment is Hargadon Hall {Edit - not wise to put your address online}

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,402 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

Moved to NUI Maynooth forum

I understand that you want to know where the appartment is but I don't think it's wise to give away the exact address here. Is there no other way of finding out? Call the accomodation office, ask current students that you know etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

So I got accommodation in Maynooth for next year and was just wondering could someone tell me what floor this apartment is on, ground floor? Top floor? The apartment is Hargadon Hall {Edit - not wise to put your address online}

Haha I think I know somebody who stayed in that exact apartment and room! Yeah its top floor I think but I could be wrong.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

For all Village buildings:
    1-4: Ground Floor
    5-8: 2nd Floor
    9-12: Top Floor

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Chicharito11

Never thought of that haha thanks for blanking it out.

Advertisement