Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LC Irish and geography notes (HL)?!?

• 10-05-2015 9:39am
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 4

Only 24 days to the LC and I am still getting poor results in geography and Irish!!?! Are there any good notes out there that I could get? Online or otherwise? I really need an essay on Seandaoine!! Does anyone know where I could get one? Thank you so much! I can help you in return for any notes ye want on subjects I know a few good sites

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 64 ✭✭sophiiieee

Hi, I have lot of notes on my blog about both irish and geography, with a lot more to go up still. It might be of help to you :) I also got an A in both HL Irish and Geography and am studying Irish in college as part of my course so feel free to PM me if you have any questions about either course :) My blog is leaving-cert-help-notes.blogspot.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 31 kelly8249

Hey, I have really good Geography notes and got an A1 in my mocks! Fantastic teacher who gives really good notes!
    Message me which topics/questions you want notes for and i'd happily type them up and send a few on! :)

Advertisement