Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Do you recognise the poster above you? If yes...

1293031323335»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,559 ✭✭✭B00!

Seems a sound bloke, even going out of his way to help someone here.

The flying mouse shares some good inspiring quotes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,499 ✭✭✭✭Caoimhgh1n

B00! wrote: »
    The flying mouse shares some good inspiring quotes.

Fantastic, magnificent, great, godlike...

There are many adjectives that can describe B00!. :p:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,559 ✭✭✭B00!

Caoimhgh1n wrote: »
    Fantastic, magnificent, great, godlike...

There are many adjectives that can describe B00!. :p:D

Kindest, Brightest (fully :D caffeinated) Irish linguist ever :pac: :pac: :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

B00! wrote: »
    Kindest, Brightest (fully :D caffeinated) Irish linguist ever :pac: :pac: :pac:
    Everytime I see their username the voice in my head shouts BOO!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,290 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Everytime I see their username the voice in my head shouts BOO!

Always warm in the winter, according to his username

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,767 ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

everlast75 wrote: »
    Always warm in the winter, according to his username

They can last an awful long time,

Well, 75 minutes (or hours)

They can last an awful long time,

Well, 75 minutes (or hours)

According to his post count, 2 is his favourite number.

According to his post count, 2 is his favourite number.

Caoimhgh1n is a sweet and lovely young man who loves animals and is a dab hand with the Irish language :)

Caoimhgh1n is a sweet and lovely young man who loves animals and is a dab hand with the Irish language :)

Persepoly is a great chatter and she is good at interviewing people too. ;):)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

Persepoly is a great chatter and she is good at interviewing people too. ;):)

Likes to leave empty Starbucks cups on the bus.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭BalcombeSt4

I don't know Shannon757 that well, they seem to be into fitness things & stuff like that, they seem nice.

I don't know Shannon757 that well, they seem to be into fitness things & stuff like that, they seem nice.

Never seen them before, probably has me confused with someone else.

Shannon757 wrote: »
    Never seen them before, probably has me confused with someone else.

Very lazy, eats ham and cheese sandwiches.

Very lazy, eats ham and cheese sandwiches.

Caffeine addict who likes to study.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Loves this thread and is still in school, well not today because it's Saturday, but in general.

• Advertisement

Loves this thread and is still in school, well not today because it's Saturday, but in general.

Amazing poster who always speaks sense but gets very annoyed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Shannon757 wrote: »
    Amazing poster who always speaks sense but gets very annoyed.

King of Snapchat or else hates it, can't recall which.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Omackeral wrote: »

About a foot or so long,black and green strped,oily,delicious on a barbecue or grilled,fried it even tastes good. A b@stard to gut fresh though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Can't say I do but I wonder are they a very polite chivalrous Gentlemanly sort?! :pac: :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 464 ✭✭Goya

About a foot or so long,black and green strped,oily,delicious on a barbecue or grilled,fried it even tastes good. A b@stard to gut fresh though.
    ****ing hilarious poster - great way with words. :)
    Your post about going for vaginal waxing with your son actually made me lol - deserved far more thanks. :D

The rest of this thread's recent posts just seems like private forum members bringing their private forum into the open. Don't know 'em mostly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

That's the only part you got correct.

@Goya - Sounds like a noise a baby would make and I like babies so I like Goya

That's the only part you got correct.

@Goya - Sounds like a noise a baby would make and I like babies so I like Goya

Straight to the point no nonsense kinda guy :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

Straight to the point no nonsense kinda guy :)

Lovely lady who thinks a lot and likes going to the pub.

Lovely lady who thinks a lot and likes going to the pub.

I don't know them but they have a lovely username.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

I don't know him or her but when I see their username - I think about getting a flight in/out of Shannon Airport.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,767 ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

I don't know him or her but when I see their username - I think about getting a flight in/out of Shannon Airport.

Well, she's all you'd ever want
    She's the kind I like to flaunt and take to dinner
    But she always knows her place
    She's got style, she's got grace, she's a winner
    She's a lady
    Oh, whoa, whoa, she's a lady
    Talkin' about that little lady
    And the lady is mine

My own morality dictates that I don't keep a mistress,if however I was that way inclined,she'd probably have a name like that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,711 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

My own morality dictates that I don't keep a mistress,if however I was that way inclined,she'd probably have a name like that.

Used to be a mod? I think he may have banned me once...

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

Used to be a mod? I think he may have banned me once...

Na not me,im biased against everything so i couldn't possibly be put forward to wield the now mythical ban hammer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,711 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Na not me,im biased against everything so i couldn't possibly be put forward to wield the now mythical ban hammer.

Then, no. I do not recognise the poster above. Sorry!

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,290 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Then, no. I do not recognise the poster above. Sorry!

A sound bloke who had his username chosen for him having poorly played a game of pool...

everlast75 wrote: »
    A sound bloke who had his username chosen for him having poorly played a game of pool...

A fan of 90s rap outfit House of Pain,or involved in boxing in some way

A fan of 90s rap outfit House of Pain,or involved in boxing in some way

I like Harry. He's fond of the auld spliff. I picture him as looking like Vinnie Jones but a real softie inside :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

I like Harry. He's fond of the auld spliff. I picture him as looking like Vinnie Jones but a real softie inside :D

Intelligent, articulate, funny and seems to be a strong and capable lady. :)

Thats scarily accurate!im a good bit skinnier though, i met vinny jones at a hurling final at croker with tickets that I was gifted by a friend of sorts,hes feckin enormous!

That's the only part you got correct

At least I done something correct, i had relatives over from Liverpool stay with me last night so naturally I pulled out all the stops.When it was time for dessert though I decided to be a little mischievous, as is my way.We had a lovely layered chocolate chipped sponge cake,following the recipe to a tee it turned out perfect.The recipe stated that it comfortably served six.There were five in our party but one was my baby daughter,who loves anything sweet but didn't even get a taste, for reasons that will soon become apparent.Anyways,i infused 7 grams of green into the butter i used,probably a bit too much in hindsight.Whilst everyone was commending me on my baking skills and commending herself on 'domesticating me' (I hate cnuts who say that btw) i let them in on the secret and we all had a good laugh about it.My cousin and myself continued to tuck in,our womenfolk wisely decided to play it safe,put the forks down and wait until it kicked in,which about an hour later it did.Nobody else had anymore on account of being so spaced apart from myself who scoffed the remainder.Fast forward to this morning, jumped out of the shower and gave both my underarms a liberal spray of WDf*ckin40.All day im trying to get the poxy stuff off.Salt was suggested, but all that done was tear half me bleedin skin off.Ideas anyone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

At least I done something correct, i had relatives over from Liverpool stay with me last night so naturally I pulled out all the stops.When it was time for dessert though I decided to be a little mischievous, as is my way.We had a lovely layered chocolate chipped sponge cake,following the recipe to a tee it turned out perfect.The recipe stated that it comfortably served six.There were five in our party but one was my baby daughter,who loves anything sweet but didn't even get a taste, for reasons that will soon become apparent.Anyways,i infused 7 grams of green into the butter i used,probably a bit too much in hindsight.Whilst everyone was commending me on my baking skills and commending herself on 'domesticating me' (I hate cnuts who say that btw) i let them in on the secret and we all had a good laugh about it.My cousin and myself continued to tuck in,our womenfolk wisely decided to play it safe,put the forks down and wait until it kicked in,which about an hour later it did.Nobody else apart had anymore on account of being so spaced from myself who scoffed the remainder.Fast forward to this morning, jumped out of the shower and gave both my underarms a liberal spray of WDf*ckin40.All day im trying to get the poxy stuff off.Salt was suggested, but all that done was tear half me bleedin skin off.Ideas anyone?

A good long soak in a radox bath with a dash of fairy liquid will sort ya.
    You will smell lovely too.

Winterlong wrote: »

An eskimo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,503 ✭✭✭Sinister Kid

Can't say I do!

• Advertisement

I don't know them. :o

Never seen em.

Full of lies. Can be ungrateful at times. ;)

Likes to bump a lot and extort money from innocent people.

Winterlong wrote: »

I followed your advice, but to no avail but thanks for the suggestion.I kinda solved the problem though thank fuuuuuk,at the suggestion of a mate I shaved me pits and scrubbed me underarms with swarfega,it hurt much more than the salt and pain wasnt the word but it worked. Im lashing back some whiskey now to dull the pain.God knows how ill feel in the mornin but im not feeling much pain right now.Swings and roundabouts wha?

Advertisement