Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Do you recognise the poster above you? If yes...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭Steve_Carella

No but I like herbs so (s)he's alright by me!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

Funny, offbeat wit as far as I can remember.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 279 ✭✭Angry_Mammarys

eternal wrote: »
    Funny, offbeat wit as far as I can remember.

Seems lovely and a bit sarcastic:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭Mint Aero

Seems lovely and a bit sarcastic:D

Haven't seen this poster too often but the name sticks in memory quite easily :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭wallywhittle

Mint Aero wrote: »
    Haven't seen this poster too often but the name sticks in memory quite easily :)

Think you know everything, YOU KNOW NOTHING

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,154 ✭✭✭silverfeather

IS A BIG WALLY ...sorry {:-)

Joined less than a month ago already over 400 posts, do you leave your house?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,631 ✭✭✭Aint Eazy Being Cheezy

Definitely a re-reg. But of whom...

Joined less than a month ago already over 400 posts, do you leave your house?

I do! :-)...the reply to the word thread is a killer though.

Definitely a re-reg. But of whom...

I'll never never never tell..unless i want to :-P

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

Pity he's so grumpy as he is pretty funny.

eternal wrote: »
    Pity he's so grumpy as he is pretty funny.

Sorry I try not to be grumpy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭Mint Aero

The more you nose, the less nose you knows.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,147 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

Wants to vote yes next week.

OH I SO SO SO SO DO!

I wish it was like an election where I got to do it like 15 times!

Is a cheery pizza lover! Maybe Mario!

Mint Aero wrote: »
    The more you nose, the less nose you knows.

Only the nose knows where the nose goes when the doors close.

Muhammad Ali!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭DoYouEvenLift

I do! :-)...the reply to the word thread is a killer though.
    I'll never never never tell..unless i want to :-P

OH I SO SO SO SO DO!

I wish it was like an election where I got to do it like 15 times!
    Is a cheery pizza lover! Maybe Mario!

Holy sh!t! You're even worse than efb. Take your followup posts to PM and stop fuking up the thread. How many more idiots are going to fail at following such a basic guideline?

Take your followup posts to PM and stop fuking up the thread. How many more idiots are going to fail at following such a basic guideline?

Are you startin?????

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Holy sh!t! You're even worse than efb. Take your followup posts to PM and stop fuking up the thread. How many more idiots are going to fail at following such a basic guideline?

da fuq! :mad:

Ah leave efb alone.....

There is only one way to sort this....penis size competition...!!!! :-D ..You guys will win cuz I don't have one!

A classic backseat moderator, in other words a .... well you know what you are

A classic backseat moderator, in other words a .... well you know what you are

I am trying to keep the thread on topic and stop followup posts about opinions of other posters like I said to not do in the OP of my own thread. Please explain how that is classic backseat modding? To be a backseat moderator I would have to be trying to enforce official forum rules that moderators follow, you chronic mouthbreather.

I am trying to keep the thread on topic and stop followup posts about opinions of other posters like I said to not do in the OP of my own thread. Please explain how that is classic backseat modding? To be a backseat moderator I would have to be trying to enforce official forum rules that moderators follow, you chronic mouthbreather.

That is the job of a mod, nothing to do with you

• Advertisement

you chronic mouthbreather.

Mouthbreathing can be sexy! Don't judge.

Let's just be nice!

You think the mods job is following rules that individual OPs of threads layout?...

You think the mods job is following rules that individual OPs of threads layout?...

You can't make the rules you have no authority, read the charter you clown

You can't make the rules you have no authority, read the charter you clown

Clarify something for me here, please, and be completely genuine. Are you actually serious right now or trolling?

• Advertisement

Clarify something for me here, please, and be completely genuine. Are you actually serious right now or trolling?

Accusing me of trolling because you know your wrong.

He is mod of this thread! Respect his athoratah!

There is only one way to sort this....penis size competition...!!!! :-D ..You guys will win cuz I don't have one!

I win cos body builders have tiny willies and mine is bleeding massuv! :cool::P

Did he post a thread once lamenting the fact he isn't a mod?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea

efb wrote: »
    Did he post a thread once lamenting the fact he isn't a mod?

efb, i think i know this poster to be moral and kind hearted :)

the above poster is lubbely

Has important things to say like .....Miaow Miaow Miaow

I like this poster!

Has important things to say like .....Miaow Miaow Miaow

I like this poster!

This poster wants Civil Marriage Equality, I like this.

Accusing me of trolling because you know your wrong.

Lol, not quite.

I can't believe I have to spell this out for you. Let me know if you would like me to also produce some easy to read graphs and charts with bright colours to catch your attention (this is what's known as sarcasm, by the way. That means I'm not really going to make graphs and charts for you. If you need a definition of sarcasm use Google.).

At the bottom of the OP of this thread that I, myself, posted I included the following 'rule':

DO NOT followup another posters opinion of you whether you agree/disagree or feel offended by it. This would just lead to chats between users ITT. Take it to PM if you must.[/b]

This 'rule' was entirely included on my own accord and ONLY as a guideline to try to keep the thread flowing so that posters didn't cause series of posts chatting about agreeing or disagreeing with another poster's opinion of them. This would've caused other posters to not know who they should post about and say whether they recognise them or not and what their opinion is of them.

NOWHERE in the forum charter is the following a rule: 'DO NOT followup another posters opinion of you whether you agree/disagree or feel offended by it. This would just lead to chats between users ITT. Take it to PM if you must.' Because this is not an official charter rule it is NOT the job of a mod.

• Advertisement

Lol, not quite.

I can't believe I have to spell this out for you. Let me know if you would like me to also produce some easy to read graphs and charts with bright colours to catch your attention (this is what's known as sarcasm, by the way. That means I'm not really going to make graphs and charts for you. If you need a definition of sarcasm use Google.).

At the bottom of the OP of this thread that I, myself, posted I included the following 'rule':

This 'rule' was entirely included on my own accord and ONLY as a guideline to try to keep the thread flowing so that posters didn't cause series of posts chatting about agreeing or disagreeing with another poster's opinion of them. This would've caused other posters to not know who they should post about and say whether they recognise them or not and what their opinion is of them.

NOWHERE in the forum charter is the following a rule: 'DO NOT followup another posters opinion of you whether you agree/disagree or feel offended by it. This would just lead to chats between users ITT. Take it to PM if you must.' Because this is not an official charter rule it is NOT the job of a mod.

You can't go making up rules to your own thread!

efb wrote: »
    You can't go making up rules to your own thread!

Lmao, I was like lmao.

Lmao, I was like lmao.

Wrong it's 27 035 HA!

Lol, not quite.

This rule has no standing as you have authority to make such rules, only mods can make rules, furthermore if this rule is so important to you, why do you choose to flaunt it by having a discussion with me. An apology would be nice.

Lmao, I was like lmao.

Lmao, I was like lmao.

like, totally! On Wednesdays we wear plaid!

This rule has no standing as you have authority to make such rules, only mods can make rules, furthermore if this rule is so important to you, why do you choose to flaunt it by having a discussion with me. An apology would be nice.

Night all. Hope you guys work it out!

xxxxxxx hugs

• Advertisement

The above poster is the special one. :-P ...night xxx

Advertisement