Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My network is out of stock of the phone I want. Help with an alternative?

Options
  • 10-05-2015 11:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭

Okay so my network are out of the phone I want to buy. They don't know when they'll be getting it back in. Other networks and Carphone warehouse have it. Sim free places like Argos do not. Carphone warehouse are also selling it for every network bar my own. typical lol

I'm pre pay so there is no complication of a contact but I want to keep my number and plan that I have. Changing network is something I don't want to do either as I know you can and not change your number but i'm happy where i am and have been with them over 10 years.

Anyway I know you you can unlock phones but is it difficult or worth the effort. I'll also have to get a new sim as the new phone requires a micro sim.

I really need a new phone and its the only one I want and I can't get it. I'm going on holiday from Saturday so I don't want to travel phoneless.

Any insight would be appreciated. :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

What phone did you want to buy so we have an idea what you are looking for.

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭DeeAvery

The Samsung Galaxy Core Prime. Though I didn't think it was relevant as I'm not going to buy a different phone. I don't want any of the other samsung in that price range. I'm not changing brand. So I want an help with getting the phone I want in an alternative way not is there an alternative phone I could get. As in its either this or I'll wait until Samsung release a new phone or my network gets it back in if they ever do.

Thanks for any help though.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Most of the cheap chinese phones would blow that out of the water, never mind flagship handsets. But if you want it for some mad reason...

http://www.amazon.de/Samsung-Galaxy-Core-Prime-Vertrag/dp/B00RJMKQJC/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1431260782&sr=8-2&keywords=Samsung+Galaxy+Core+Prime

€135 sim free. And no, it wont all be in german, you pick the language.

Advertisement