Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hypnotherapist

Options
  • 10-05-2015 1:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

please help if you can I have a really important job interview coming up in the next couple of weeks and I am really nervous about it to the point of maybe not being able to go through with it does anyone know of a hypnotherapist in the galway area who might be able to help me

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Moved from Forum Requests

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭youngrun

Carol cunningham has been recommended by someone I know http://www.ichp-hypnotherapy.com/membersearch/galway

• Registered Users Posts: 9 calling galway

I'm not a hypnotherapist but I might be able to help you, PM me if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

OP, I would suggest maybe considering extending your net with regards to this.

A hypnotherapist might not be the only option. A good session with one of the many of the counseling services within the city might provide equally fruitful.

I would suggest googling a few places, and reading up on them if you're willing.

Best of luck with the job interview, regardless. :)

Advertisement