Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nightlife?

Options
  • 09-05-2015 9:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭

Hi all,

Group of 10 of us heading to Galway in June.

Much changed? What clubs would suit a group of 20-22 year olds? Not too fussy but don't want to be surrounded by younglads off their rocker haha.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35 ConConKing

Carbon and electric are the main two. Either will do the job as long as your up for a jive.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,071 ✭✭✭✭wp_rathead

You wanna go club but NOT be surrounded by people off their rocker...?
    I'd rule carbon out in that case
    I'd say Halo but it over 23's so doesn't suit..

Electric or Karma prob best bets..

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Any club that takes 20-22yo will have plenty drunks staggering about. It's part of their charm.
    Karma maybe

• Registered Users Posts: 974 ✭✭✭Intifada

Mahogany wrote: »
    What clubs would suit a group of 20-22 year olds? Not too fussy but don't want to be surrounded by younglads off their rocker haha.

You are a young lad. Wind it in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭Mahogany

Ok what I mean is hoards of 18 year olds falling all over the shop!

City centre looks small and walkable anyway so we'll just stroll around and see whats on :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭WallyGUFC

Stay away from Carbon. The rest should be grand. Prefer Karma and Halo to Electric myself but each to their own. Club above the Quays bar might be a shout too.

Advertisement