Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Motorbike Test Naas

• 10-05-2015 3:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭

Got notice I have my test in Naas in a couple of weeks . Anybody here know where they ask you to do the u turns in Naas or any experience of the test in Naas .? All advice much appreciated . Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 316 ✭✭thelawman

used to be in the Arcronagh estate, not sure if that is still used, practice there anyway, its narrow road,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

Did my test there a few weeks ago and it was in one of the estates alright. Forget which one. Once you find a road that's 21ft or 7m wide any will do. There's a good one if you turn left out of the osprey and go down past the school of motoring and take the next left. Not the one he used for my test but they should be all a one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,459 ✭✭✭zubair

I did my test the same day as gerrowadat and I had to do the u turn in the old/new caragh court, arconagh is possible too. After completing the u turn he then had me walk the bike.

I can show you the route if you want but you'd be best of getting a pre test lesson and your instructor will go through it all.

• Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭robinwing

thanks everybody for the tips

Advertisement