Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

split entry hkc1070

Options
  • 10-05-2015 6:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭

On changing the exit\entry settings as I was exiting menu I hit split entry on timers menu.it showed -30- whether I put that figure or it was there when system put in I don't know.doesn't seem to effect alarm working . what should it be set at? What is it for? Thanks paddy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,715 ✭✭✭✭altor

On changing the exit\entry settings as I was exiting menu I hit split entry on timers menu.it showed -30- whether I put that figure or it was there when system put in I don't know.doesn't seem to effect alarm working . what should it be set at? What is it for? Thanks paddy

30 seconds is the setting it should be.
    If you dont turn off the system after the entry time the internal bell will ring first then after the split entry time both the internal and external will activate.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭2012paddy2012

altor wrote: »
    30 seconds is the setting it should be.
    If you dont turn off the system after the entry time the internal bell will ring first then after the split entry time both the internal and external will activate.

Thanks a mill Altor will leave it at that so perfect. Cheers paddy

Thanks a mill Altor will leave it at that so perfect. Cheers paddy

No problem Paddy, how did you get on with the fob?

altor wrote: »
    No problem Paddy, how did you get on with the fob?

I am collecting it mon hopefully Altor .. Have looked at manual it seems straight forward !! If I get stuck I will give you a shout thks

I am collecting it mon hopefully Altor .. Have looked at manual it seems straight forward !! If I get stuck I will give you a shout thks

It is straight forward to add once you have the engineer code off the system.
    Also the device options are used to set the fob options like having an audible duress or if you want to set the fob up for code unset.

• Advertisement

Ta I think the way I have the one I still have is set up is ok. That Is , on /off full set /part set for night (0#7 & 0#8) and panic.

Will it set up default like that , when rkp Id's it when I enrol it ?

I intend to set the door we use which is E/E now to Alarm. I have told the missus if she forgets fob and opens door with spare key - alarm will go off and try to get to RKP before the dialler sends text (think there is 10 sec delay on dialler for false alerts).

Ta I think the way I have the one I still have is set up is ok. That Is , on /off full set /part set for night (0#7 & 0#8) and panic.

Will it set up default like that , when rkp Id's it when I enrol it ?

I intend to set the door we use which is E/E now to Alarm. I have told the missus if she forgets fob and opens door with spare key - alarm will go off and try to get to RKP before the dialler sends text (think there is 10 sec delay on dialler for false alerts).

Once you enroll the keyfob then these are set up as default.
    Options for code unset and audible duress are not.

The delay is set up by default to 00. You will need to change this to get the 10 second delay. On another note, if you are using an eircom line for the texts this is being withdrawn in June. Information re this here.

With the 10/70 if you have a DTV installed you can also set it up to do a voice call without replacing any hardware.

Ok alter thanks. I got fob I enrolled the two one the new and one I had on the system. Now it sees three. One lost one new one that was always there.
    In trying to remove the 3rd fob it asks me to press a key to Id it I can't as it is lost.
    Also when I set distress (panic) for fob on devices menu to on it asks for delay I try yo put in 00 as I want the panic to activate immediately but it Default's to 4 secs😧

A big thanks to koolkid for the manual and most appreciative of altors instructions to do what I had to do to add and remove fobs from system as well as few other bits of advice fierce decent lads paddy

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Your very welcome Paddy. Glad you go it all sorted.

• Advertisement

A big thanks to koolkid for the manual and most appreciative of altors instructions to do what I had to do to add and remove fobs from system as well as few other bits of advice fierce decent lads paddy

Always happy to help Paddy, all easy when you know how :D

Advertisement